Chapter 7

(3rd Person)

Back at Mark's house, (Y/N) was currently sitting in front of the TV while Mina was sitting right next to him, the two of them holding gaming controllers while the video game they competed in was a simple platformer game where one had to knock the other off using the surrounding weapons in the arena. Mina growled, sweat going down her forehead as she seemed to intensely stare down the screen while quickly pushing buttons and sliding the sticks, hoping to gain an advantage whereas (Y/N) just seemed like his normal self as he continued to effortlessly defeat Mina once again.

Mina: Aaaah!! Come on!!!!

Mark: You'll never beat (Y/N) at a video game with amateur skills like that!

Mina: What'd you say!? Why don't you try it then!?

Mark: Hehe, please, I may be stupid sometimes, but I'd rather not get my ass kicked by (Y/N) again...

Before Mina could respond, (Y/N) held out his hand, palm upwards towards the pink-skinned girl, she growled in annoyance, reaching into her pocket and pulling out what looked like a packet of gummy bears. (Y/N) was handed them and he quickly tore them open, downing them in handfuls while Mark just chuckled at the scenario.

Yuki: Big brother (Y/N)!!!

The little copy of Mark jumped onto (Y/N)'s lap, (Y/N) looked down to see the bright smile and twinkling eyes as she suddenly grasped his hand.

Yuki: Come on! Let's play!!!

Mina: I'll join!

She was quick to get up and follow, but not before turning back to Mark and exposing the flesh under her eye and sticking her tongue out mockingly, Mark simply kept a smile while several irk marks appeared on his skin as his eyes twitched.

Yuki dragged (Y/N) all the way to her room, giggling the whole way while Mina was quick to get into the room and insist on joining the game before Yuki could close the door. (Y/N) looked around, seeing her room had changed: before it was usually all girly with pink walls, girlish posters and whatnot. Now, it was a simple bright yellow colour while the posters she had before were now replaced with inspirational speeches by famous people, a map of the world and a band or two that she enjoyed.

Mina suddenly grinned mischievously as she immediately went to the wardrobe, Yuki quickly kicked her away from the wardrobe, clearing her throat as she looked back at (Y/N) with a bright smile.

Yuki: It's a secret in here, and I don't want to show anyone it...

Mina: It's a wed-

Yuki quickly stomped Mina's face, silencing her while smiling widely to try and convince (Y/N) that nothing important was inside her wardrobe, (Y/N) blinked and turned towards said wardrobe before standing up. However, Yuki quickly dashed over, screaming in panic while blocking the boy's path.

Yuki: I swear it! I swear big brother (Y/N)! There's nothing important behind these doors!

She then noticed Mina starting to get up, defiant at spilling the beans which caused her to panic even more, running over and kicking Mina again, silencing her. Yuki realised her mistake when she heard (Y/N) opening the wardrobe door, her face went completely red as (Y/N) looked inside, only to see what seemed to be a pure white dress that would fit Yuki, behind it was a picture of what seemed to be a couple getting married, only the heads were replaced with (Y/N)'s emotionless face and Yuki's smiling one.

Yuki: Oh no... why did you have to look at it?

She looked to be on the verge of tears, so with a sigh, (Y/N) walked over to Yuki and placed a hand on her head which made the little girl look up at (Y/N). He quickly took the hand off however to use his communication method.