Prologue

(Banner Credit to Smitha.....it was years before I had taken permission to use this banner for my story. Thank you Smitha)

Khushi looked at her family hovering around her, all had tears in their eyes looking at her condition but her gaze like always searched for the only person but alas he was not there like from past two months.

Garima 'bitiya what had you done?'

Payal 'Khushi how can you do this?'

Buaji 'hai re Nandhkishore Khushi did you not for once thought about us before taking such step'

Khushi cried looking away from them, her pain unbearable. NK came forward 'Khushi ji Why? When everything was going well, I thought you were happy'

She raised her eyes towards him 'I can't....I can't be happy without him....I cannot let any other man take his place. He is everything for me. I love him so much. I cannot let any other man put mangalsutra around my neck and fill my partition with sindoor......I cannot.....He is still my husband.....I'm still Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and will always be'

Gupta's were too shocked to react anything. Anjali 'Khushi ji!!!!'

Khushi 'Di I can never forget him.'

Akash 'So, you decided to end your life'

Khushi 'yes because I cannot get married to Nanhe ji. I'm sorry'

Nani sobbing 'you are saying you love a man who has hurt you, who left you in mandap, who never once turned back to see you.'

Khushi has no answer to it. Buaji 'we thought to see you happy and when NK bitwa asked for your hand we all agreed. We thought you too are happy but....' she shaked her head in disbelief.

Payal 'Husband? Which husband Khushi? Don't forget the contract marriage of six month ended; you and Arnav Singh Raizada has no relationship now'

Khushi 'No!!!! You all don't understand. A mere paper cannot break our relationship. We both are husband and wife, and will be forever. Not even Devi Maya can change it'

Before anyone could speak more doctor asked them to leave the patient to rest, Gupta's and Raizada came out of the room devastated, they could not still believe Khushi tried to commit suicide on the day of her marriage to NK. They were unable to come to terms how can a girl love the man so much even after getting only pain in return from him.

Hey Everyone, this is another story of mine. Completed one. I had it removed and posted in blog but now is sharing it here for all the old and new readers. The next part will come if I get good response. and I mean it.

Silent readers at least press vote button.

Guys I'll be waiting to hear your views on this. Comment and vote on it.