Part 5

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and for pressing Vote button on previous part.

Khushi came out of the bathroom, glanced at him who is in the balcony attached to their room sitting in a lounge chair all lost. She blushed remembering their last night. He had made her his, again. After year she felt alive in his love.

She braided her long hair, filling her mang with sindoor and looking at her appearance in the mirror and giving once over look she walked to him. Sitting beside him she kept her head on his shoulder hugging his arm tight in hers.

Khushi 'what are you thinking?'

Arnav 'where are we now?'

Khushi giggled 'you and I are here in Goa'

He looked at her 'you feel it is funny'

Khushi went serious 'we are where we have to be. You and I together, that's it'

Arnav 'you don't understand'

Khushi 'then make me'

Arnav 'we are not husband and wife anymore and last night....last night...'

She cut him off 'is beautiful. I don't regret it neither you should'

Arnav 'why don't you understand our marriage broke more than a year before'

Khushi 'No!!! I don't believe that, nor did the contract or anything happen after that. I know only one thing I love you, you love me and we are together now'

Arnav stood up 'Why can't you see? No one will accept this relationship.'

Khushi 'I don't care about others'

Arnav 'What happened to you?'

Khushi 'Love!!! I happen to fall in love with you'

Arnav 'Wish I had never met you then today you would have not loved me. You would be married to a nice man and living happily. Not had gotten tied to a monster like me'

Khushi stood up in anger 'What did you say? Haan? Wished to never have met me. I'll kill you Raizada, don't think just because I love you I'll take all the crap you keep on saying. What is your problem haan? When did you start worrying about this society and family's opinion? If you think no one will accept us then let us get married'

He 'What?'

Khushi 'Don't be shocked. We are getting married now, this instant'

Arnav 'Khushi'

Khushi 'Just shut up. I'm not going to listen to you anymore, now everything will happen my way. We are getting married that is final and if you think of stopping this or try to run away I swear, you will see my dead body'

Arnav 'Khushi!!!!'

Khushi 'and then chillathe rahena Khushi!!! Khushi!!! Pagalon ki tarah'

She marched off from there, he sat with thud, what will he do now? What if same thing happen again like in past? He can't turn blind to everything that happened in past nor can he hurt Khushi more. What if she really takes wrong step? And what is she keep on saying this time no one can save her? Did she really try to kill herself earlier? How horrible person am I to push her to such an extent for her to take her life? What should he do?

Two days later, GR Mansion.