Last Part!!!

'Chotte!!!'

'Arnav Bitwa!!!'

'Bhai'

'Nanav'

'ASR'

'Arnav Babua'

But Arnav heard nothing, he is hurt. He is hurt with the way they had hurt him in past with their unforgettable and unforgivable cursing words, he is hurt with the way everyone forgot him when all he was aching for his love and his family struggling to live alone, he is hurt the way they had behaved with him after Khushi had brought him, he is hurt with the way they had behaved with him as if he is nonliving thing or not even present in this house or around them, he is hurt with all to never think of him when all he did is think and live his every minute for them, securing them, working like a maniac for them, caring for them, protecting them, and he is very much hurt to be compared with his good for nothing father. Very much to see they had how conveniently forget him and moved on as if he is disgust, those accusing, disgusting eyes.

Anjali limped towards him 'Chotte.....'

Arnav 'Arnav, it is Arnav for you Ms. Raizada'

She looked at him wide eye, Arnav 'I'm Arnav or ASR or Mr. Raizada for you all'

Akash 'bhai.....'

Nani 'please forgive us, Cho....' She stopped when he looked at her with blank eyes.

Maami 'hello hi bye bye humein maaf kardio'

Maama 'we did not know such conspiracy was happening under our nose'

Anjali 'and we never thought Sheethal....' She shakes her head not able to still come to accept the truth of what Sheethal did.

Gupta's, NK and Lavanya looked at him with guilty face asked for his forgiveness to hurt him without knowing the truth.

Arnav looked at all of them calm and composed 'I forgive you all *looking at everyone* because you all did not know the truth. But I cannot forget what you people have said. Each and every word still rings in my ear, you all were being judgmental on me and I realized it then how much it hurts to hear such words. Hurt caused by words are too painful then anything else. Once I was judgmental towards Khushi and paid the price when I was kidnapped struggling to safe myself, and a year back you all were convicting your verdict on me which I and Khushi paid with the external force playing major role. I can forgive the mistake of getting me wrong but I cannot forget the way I was cursed compared each day with slum of my father....I cannot forget the way you all compared my love was compared to that man's infidelity towards his wife......I just cannot.....'

He left the place to the confine of his room, he wanted to say so much....so much about how it had hurted him every minute he lived here, every minute his brothers treated him as not fit to be around them in office, every minute he was brushed off like a stranger, every minute he was taunted, every minute his love for his Khushi was questioned, every minute of them judging his love for her and how she should have been better without him or worst she should have been with someone better, every minute he looked at Khushi's painful eyes whenever she witnessed to the cold and indifference behavior of their family, every minute when she cried for him, every minute when she was sandwiched between him and their family, there are so many every minute he was hurt with every second living in this house getting difficult to breathe.

In Living room,

Anjali looking at Khushi helplessly 'Khushi ji!!!'

Khushi, her eyes filled with love for her man and pity for the family. They did so wrong to him even after her repeatedly explaining to them not to do so....She knew her love can never be wrong only if they had listened to her.