Part 11 (A)

Family Party,

Everyone is enjoying the family time not knowing in few minutes their happiness is going to be crushed. Khushi 'Jiji bring those jalebis which I've made especially for this party'

Payal brought the Jalebi's, Khushi taking the plate of jalebi from Payal's hand 'here everyone Khushi's mindblowing Jalebi's.'

Coming to Arnav 'don't worry Arnav ji, this is sugar free' he took one from the plate and eat it relishing the sweetness.

Anjali smiling 'Khushi ji it was nice idea for you to decide to have this party'

Khushi 'haan Di, it was long since our family had been together'

Arnav looked to his side 'Are you okay Akhi?' Akilesh looked at him 'haan chotte papa'

Patting on the small boys head he looked across at Khushi. Her eyes conveyed the pain like him.

Dhruv 'it was so nice of you Khushi. It is good to have family time'

Khushi sitting beside Arnav 'accha Dhruv ji we all know here about each one of us story but never we know about you and Sheethal ji. How you met her and fell in love with her? You never talked about her. We would love to hear about her'

Dhruv tensed, others went silent. Khushi 'you love her lot and we too wish to hear something about her.'

He looked at Khushi wide eye. NK 'par Khushi ji....' He is worried for Akhilesh, the poor boy is already missing his mother and is this why not Khushi ji has arranged this small get together party.

Khushi pouting 'I asked to Arnav ji but he said this is your story and you need to tell us. Kyun Maami ji, Nani ji, Di, jijaji *Gupta's were confused* don't you all wish to know how Dhruv ji fell in love with Sheethal ji'

Ruffling Akhilesh hair 'and besides we should not hide and bottle our emotion for our loved ones.....talking about them will make things better and you will feel nice. Share with us Dhruv ji. I'm sure even Sheethal ji would be listening and will feel happy'

Akhilesh 'haan dad even I too wish to know about how you met mom?'

Arnav 'Dhruv if you are feeling difficult to start then I will start telling and you join me okay....'

He looked at everyone and then at Khushi who hopped beside him 'haan Arnav ji you start.....'

Arnav 'hmmm okay where to start? I and Dhruv went to Harvard each with our own dreams to fulfill. I was neck deep down buried in my studies but Dhruv he was chilled out person, he was smart and intelligent but also knew to live his life unlike me. It was in our second year when Sheethal joined the university. She was our junior. We never knew her, like really how will you know a person in the vast university. Dhruv met her in club he used to frequently visit and both get along together. It was their start of friendship and she joined our group of gang. I, Dhruv, Ricky, Joseph, Sophia, and Sheethal we all are one group of gang. With time I saw changes in him and got to knew his love for Sheethal, then what play cupid and unite them'

Khushi 'wow you played cupid....that is really unimaginable thing....God I could not believe it. Really Arnav ji don't joke....*turning to Dhruv* he is lying, isn't it?'

Dhruv sighed shaking his head 'No it is because of Arnav I got my love. Just because of him, and for me he had to fake being relationship with Jessica'

All got confused, NK never closing his mouth 'What? but why?'

Dhruv 'because Sheethal had feelings for him' giving everyone shock.

Dhruv 'he did everything for me. Sheethal accepted to go out with me. I was happy but never know.....'

Arnav completed his half left sentence 'never know she still loved me and wanted me in her life' all gasped at that.

Anjali 'what joke is this?'

Akash 'Just stop it, what rubbish you are saying?'

Khushi 'it is not lie. He even faked to date Lavanya ji just only for Dhruv ji to live happily with Sheethal. Sheethal ji did not want to be with Dhruv'

Nani 'Khushi bitiya? Please stop....'

Lavanya who was silent whispered loud enough for everyone to hear 'that is why?....that is why even of not willing to be in any relationship he wanted to have fake relationship with me so to....*she gasped* and I thought he did all that because he wanted escape route from relationship and his families nagging to get married.....But in truth it is all for Dhruv' everyone were baffled.

Arnav as if did not hear them his eyes trained on Dhruv 'is it not Dhruv? She still loved me....*he raised his voice* is it true or not?'

Dhruv shouted back at him 'Yes...Yes....She still loved you....how could she? I loved her so much but she.....'

Arnav holding his collar 'SoYou Killed Her....It is because of you she is dead. You killed her just because she did not love you...How can you?'

Dhruv shaking his head, backed up 'No don't say that...I loved her...I could not hurt her...No...no please...It was an accident'

Arnav 'Accident?'

Everyone were rooted to spot, Raizada's, Gupta's, NK, and Lavanya....they could not believe what is happening and what they are heairing before them.

Akhilesh cried hearing his father's words 'Why dad? Why did you kill her? You took my mom away from me....Why?'

Dhruv rushed to him 'Akhilesh.....' but he stepped back running to Khushi's arm.

Dhurv defeated sat on the floor crying 'I did not took your mom away from you Akhilesh....instead she herself did. I loved her Akhilesh but she did not love me. I would have still taken the pain but she hated you. How could she hate her own child?'

This was another shock for everyone. Sheethal hated her child. Even Arnav and Khushi are shocked and surprised to hear this. Akhilesh shouted 'No, mom loved me. You are lying'

Dhruv shaking his head 'This is true. She did not love you. She never did and she never will.....because....'

Target for Next update: + 250 votes, and of-course with your lovely comments (I've not set target for comments), so please don't refrain yourself from sharing your view on this update.

Happy Reading!!!

Thank You!!!