Part 11 (b)

Dhruv 'I loved her Arnav, so much. But she never did love me. I took it wordlessly but what hit me most is she never loved Akhilesh, calling him as mistake'

A year and more back,

'Find him where he is? You bloody fool for what I'm feeding you so much money. Can't you all be careful? How the hell you missed him? I asked you to keep a watch on him but you....I want result. I want to know where he is now.'

Throwing her phone away Sheethal paced the room 'A simple work, I gave a simple work to keep an eye on him but they....' Shaking her head, mad at the people working for her she took a frustrated sigh.

Growling in anger 'I did not do so much hard work in just stopping your marriage like this to go waste, ASR. Now where in the hell did you hide all of sudden becoming invisible? This time you are not escaping me. You ought to me M.I.N.E'

Dhruv stepped back shocked with silent feet. He could not believe what he heard from her mouth. He returned back from office to get an important file only to get shock to hear her words.

It pained him to see this, the look....the look of obsession on her face. Where did he go wrong? He thought she was over Arnav when she accepted to go out with him. He thought she too loved him as much as he did if not more. He thought their love and marriage is perfect but here....here he he seeing and listening something else.

Her words from past few days flew back on his mind....

'You are happy right, for ASR?'

'Do you really think she is perfect match for ASR? Look at him, he is so perfect and sexy, and she....' He had then laughed it off saying you are praising another man before her husband.

The various business magazines she read on Arnav's adventure of taking AR to new heights, the every interview she read and watched on him. Her words she always says 'you can never be like him Dhruv' of course he had taken it positively because one there was no reason for jealous when his wife loves him and second, he is happy for Arnav.

But never had he thought Sheethal still harbor feelings for him, then what about him? What about their love? Is it all mirages he imagined in his mind? Was it not love from her side? Was it all fakeness from her end? Feeling suffocated he dragged himself away from the suddenly become hell from home.

Wiping his tears, his heart burning he strode inside to get answers from her. She cannot do this to him. How can she?'

Sheethal came out of the room hearing his voice 'Dhruv!!! At this time in home? What happen?'

Dhruv 'you happened?'

Sheethal 'What? What are you telling?'

Dhruv 'don't play innocent I heard everything.....every damn thing....'

One look at his disheveled state and she knew what he is talking, Dhruv 'How can you Sheethal? I loved you. You too loved me, isn't it? How much time we spent together with each other. Then why now?'

Sheethal shouted in rage hearing his words 'it is mistake....a Big mistake of mine.'

Dhruv 'What?'

Sheethal 'yes, I never loved you. I could not because I still loved ASR. I proposed him but he....he rejected me, and that too because of you. I hated you....I really did. I was with you only because I did not want to let go of my only chance to be with him. I hoped he will understand me and love me back but he always stayed away from us, pointedly ignoring me, refusing to be at the place where I'm. And I was angry, frustrated, hurt that night where I consumed so much alcohol and did not realize when I ended up with you. It was the very big Mistake of my life. And guess what the result of Mistake is another Mistake, a baby. I hated you and the baby growing inside my womb. I wanted to abort the baby but my dad came to know of it and got me married to you. I had no say in it. Everyone decided for me. My feelings are always neglected; ASR neglected me for you, whereas you neglected my feelings in your love and my father in his prestige. And the height is when my father named all his wealth on my unborn child so that he could stop me from hurting it. Can you believe it? I hated it, I hated everything, I hated every moment of my life I lived with you, I hated every moment you touched me. Do you know....do you know whom I see when you touch me...ASR....I see and feel him when you touch me....and it makes me happy.'