Epilogue

Two years later,

Arnav opened his room door and entered inside looking for the only person who had come to mean the world for him after crossing all the hurdles in their life, after travelling through a very long way. It had been two years they have been married happily, again. As soon as the mishap was over about Sheethal's deed and the Raaz behind her death, he and Khushi had shifted to RM. He has no qualms with his life, and he has everything, a loving wife who loves him to an extent to give her life for him and adoring family who adores him, yeah now all is truce between him and his family, he can't be mad with them for too long, right. Courtesy to Khushi's love who changed him to forgive and look past everything to have peaceful life. Arnav Singh Raizada has the world in his hand which involves his lovely wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, his childlike beautiful wife. Looking back to the road they travelled together to stand where they are today is something he is very surprise at, how does the slip of girl managed to topple down his world and had captured his every being as her slave in her love.

Taking his waist coat off of him, keeping the laptop bag on the low table, he settled on his favorite recliner. 'Where is she?' thought frowning, he did not see her down, in their room, and also not in their favorite poolside.

His ears perked up listening to the sound coming from inside the bathroom 'shower is running? Toh madam is taking evening bath' grinned Arnav.

Waiting for her he closed his eyes, HP knocked the door, opening his eyes he looked at him, HP 'bhaiya your coffee'

Arnav 'you made it?'

HP nodded, Arnav 'how many times I said to not make my coffee, Khushi is there to give my coffee, I like the taste of the coffee prepared by her, take it back' why can't they understand simple thing? They can't make his coffee according to his taste only his Khushi knows everything about him. Arnav Singh Raizada forgot the fact with the time that from the day his Khushi started making his coffee he became addicted to her hand made coffee which is why he is not liking when someone else prepare for him.

Shooing him away he rested on his recliner. 'What is taking her so long?' looked at the closed door of their bathroom.

As if on cue his moon came outside looking ethereal wiping her hair, Khushi looked up to her husband loving gaze on her. As Arnav watched a beautiful smile of hers broke and she ran towards him 'Aap Aagaye?'

Arnav pulled her to sit on his lap, Khushi put her hand on his lightly stubble cheek 'Arnav ji today you are early'

Arnav inhaling her scent 'don't you like it?'

Khushi 'Like it? I love it when you come home early to me'

Arnav 'I missed you'

Khushi 'very much' keeping her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

Khushi playing with his shirt button 'I have something to share with you'

Arnav made her look up at him 'what?'

Khushi 'voh....'

Arnav cupping her face 'voh kya....'

Khushi looking in his eyes, blushed a little and said softly like a caress 'someone is going to enter our little world Arnav ji, someone who will call you papa and me amma, someone who will complete our world, someone who is a part of me and you, someone who is the symbol of our love' taking his hand in hers she kept it above her stomach 'we are going to have our baby Arnav ji'

Arnav stilled with her each words resonating in his ears, he is going to be a father, his Khushi mother, and a part of them is going to enter their world. Khushi watched every emotion playing on his face, from shock to understanding, tears formed in those caramel brown eyes, and a soft smile broke in those sinful lips. Arnav looked down at Khushi, gulping the lump formed on his throat he choked out the word 'Sachh?'