Part 3

NK and Lavanya looked up to see Khushi entering the suite. Looking behind her, their eyes became wide as saucer, standing before them was a look alike Arnav Singh Raizada but in real he is not even near to the ASR they knew.

Khushi 'come Arnav ji'

Arnav looked at the other occupant, they are shocked to see him and him too, he never thought he will see them especially Lavanya with NK.

Khushi 'Arnav ji!!!!' she caught hold of his hands and led him in.

NK 'Khushi ji what is all this?'

Khushi 'What?'

Lavanya 'Khushi what is he doing here?'

Khushi 'he is my husband and he is going to live here with me'

NK 'that cannot happen. He is not going to live here' Lavanya nodded her head.

Khushi flared her nose 'I don't care what you think, he is going to stay with me and if you both have problem then I'm going to shift with Arnav ji to another room'

NK was going to say something when Lavanya stopped him; he sighed heavily before throwing a disgusting look at Arnav and disappeared into his room with Lavanya following behind him.

Arnav gulped the pain he felt at such treatment from NK and Lavanya who once had respected him or at least pretended to do in front of him.

Khushi caught his hand and dragged him to her room. Arnav pulled his hand away 'why are you doing all this going against the people who are close to you?'

Khushi looked him in the eye 'they are not so much important than my husband. Now get some sleep. Doctor said you should rest well.'

Arnav 'I'm not a child, I can take care of myself'

Khushi 'yes, you very well can which I got the proof today. Either you are going to rest or I'm going to make you' He closed his eyes in dejection. She held his hand and made him lie on the bed. Khushi 'now sleep and don't think about anything else'

Khushi caressed his hair as he slept, it is due to the medicine doctor has given him that he is sleeping well, if not only Devi Maya knows he would have made a fuss. Looking at his sleeping figure in determined eyes 'Arnav Singh Raizada your tantrums and I'm the God of my destiny attitude is not going to work. I've got to see where your writing your own destiny had led us into.'

Muttering to herself in a whisper she wiped the lone tear slipping from her eyes rolling down her cheek. She bends down and kissed his forehead.

Khushi 'I Love You Arnav ji, a Lot'

She got up and marched outside towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge she took out few vegetables and other ingredients from shelf. Lavanya came out of the room, seeing Khushi preparing something came to her. Lavanya 'what are you doing?'

Khushi 'I'm preparing for dinner'

Lavanya 'Why? We can order it from outside'

Khushi 'I don't want any oily food for Arnav ji. I'm preparing myself'

Lavanya kept quite. Khushi 'do you need something?'

Lavanya 'huh? Ah yes water'

Khushi nodded her head without looking at her, she is angry at Lavanya and NK for their harsh behavior with Arnav. Lavanya took a bottle of water from fridge and went inside her room. It is a suite containing three rooms, common living room, and kitchen.