Part 2

Hello Arnav ji!!! He stilled at the door, his head snapped up towards the direction of the voice only for his breath to halt. There she stood in all her glory smiling at him.

Khushi watched him not moving an inch 'Arnav ji!!!!'

His trance broke from the battle of whether it is one of his dreams or she is really in his one room house.

Khushi 'surprised haan?'

He kept quiet, Khushi 'you should? One should be surprised to find someone inside your locked home?' she casted a wary glance around the house, it is not what she expected, she never expected for him to live in such a state. Khushi 'not only you know to enter inside the house through window' stating him indirectly the numerous time he came inside her room.

Arnav breaking his maun vrat 'what are you doing here?'

Her smile faltered a bit but then it was back again on her lips 'don't you think you are asking a wrong question? The question should have been how are you? Okay leave it I'll do that part. How are you Arnav ji?'

Arnav getting irritated, scared 'happy'

She mocked a smile at him 'that I can see' looking around in the one room he is living.

In a swift she was close to him, she touched his cheek, his beard pricking her palm; she asked again 'How are you Arnav ji?' and this time she is asking for truth and nothing else. Looking in his eyes, there has dark circles formed around the eyes telling the tales of his sleepless nights. His face pale and he looks weak.

A jolt passed through his body at her nearness. Khushi's hand travelled from his face to his waist encircling him in a tight hug, she kept her head above the place where inside his heart is beating.

As if a current passed through he pulled her away from him 'you....you should go *raising his eyes to her face* to your husband.'

Khushi laughed, who before a second felt hurt at his behavior laughed hard perplexing him 'Husband? You are asking me to go to my husband. Really? Okay!!! But how should I go to him when he is hell bent on running away from me. He left me at the altar on our remarriage day. Again he left me running to somewhere when I needed him the most. And now too he is running away *she looked up at the shocked Arnav* Why he is running from me? You must know the reason because you know my husband very well? Tell me Arnav ji what should I do that my husband will come back to me?'

Arnav's mind reeled with the information, Khushi watched him in horror swaying on his feet. Running to him she caught of him before he could hit the floor. Laying him down on the make shift bed she called for help.

Khushi wiped her tears looking at the man sleeping under sedative. She could not believe she could have lost him if she was late. What the hell he is thinking? He is playing with his life.

Kaka looked at the worn out girl 'betiya he will be fine'

Khushi 'Yes he will be when he will take the correct medicine and have his food on time' she took a deep shuddering breathe 'Kaka can you do me a favor?'

Kaka 'tell me beta why asking?'

Khushi 'Please look after him. I need to go run some errand before taking him with me. I'll be back soon'

Kaka 'I'll be with him you go beta'