xxiv

jeno:let's talk

jeno:
let's talk.

adrianna:
you might've missed me so much! i did, too, jeno. 😄

jeno:
i didn't.

jeno:
i just wanna settle everything up between the two of us so i could now go back to lilac without any excess baggage lying around. yes, that excess baggage is you.

adrianna:
lilac halili, huh?

adrianna:
do you like her, jeno?

jeno:
obviously.

adrianna:
lol. nakikita mo lang ako sa kanya, jeno. you just missed me so much, i told you already.

adrianna:
baby, i'm sorry, let's start again.

jeno:
i don't see you in her. she's better than you, adri. i don't even have to say it, it's a given fact. a decaying flower is nothing compared to a blossoming one.

jeno:
and i won't miss someone who left me without an explanation. fuck off.

adrianna:
i'm sorry.

jeno:
i don't need your apologies

jeno:
we were fine before. perfect, even. damn you, woman, for leaving me that one day i told myself 'this is going to be a great day.' walang emosyon yung mga mata mo, adri. parang hangin lang ako. nagmakaawa ako, i asked you why and you told me 'you're not the problem, it's me,' as if i'd believe that.

jeno:
you just... left.

jeno:
together with harley, you two went places. and now you'd come back to me after harley broke up with you just to say 'hey let's get back together' or some shit?

jeno:
i'm not a toy, adrianna cociarelli.

jeno:
don't fucking mess with lilac halili, adri. i'm warning you and you know me. if you disobey this one damn rule, i'll make sure you'll be kissing my feet, hands shaking, begging for mercy.

adrianna:
calm down, i'm not going to do anything to her. jeno, i'm not your enemy here.

adrianna:
don't let your blossoming flower get taken away this early, jeno. you only have the decaying one left and you won't like that.

adrianna:
and i really am sorry for everything, jeno. i mean it. once everything is fine, i'll tell my reason to you. let's not add fuel to the fire, mhm?

seen

jeno:
why do i have a feeling that it is related to harris bisset? delete

jeno:why do i have a feeling that it is related to harris bisset? delete