xlviii

(   HARRIS   )

I think Adrianna got a similar event in her life, considering we're the ones who have romantic stuff with the two. I with Lilac, her with Jeno.

Adrianna and I used to be childhood friends together with Harley Moreau and Jaece Fernández. We all attended the same dance class when we were, like, 3. Reminiscing our moments as kids brings back memories. Harley and I got into a feud, Adrianna and I just lost touch and Jaece's the only one I'm still close with, since he's a part of our clique in La Salle ever since we were in LSGH ㅡ SKZ, which stands for Stray Kids.

Adrianna used to be my cafe buddy. She loves coffee and I love donuts, so J.Co used to be our 'place,' one wherein we'll even sneak out just to meet each other and satisfy our cravings. Meeting this way, once again. . . just brings back memories.

I arrived later than Adrianna, which I kinda expected already. If I'm early by 5 minutes, she's early by 10. You need to be at least an hour early in order to be earlier than her, I guess.

"Yo, Adrianna," I called, and she waved but she immediately pouted after.

"Eh, 'Adrianna'? What happened to 'Aria?'" she asked, which made me chuckle. Aria is the nickname I gave her, and she told me back then she loves it a lot. Never thought that she'll still like it, up to this day.

Ah, Aria. How I missed these conversations accompanied with coffee and pastries I spent with you.