end

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

She. . . stood there. Amidst of all the chaos, she was my light. She helped me so much in words I couldn't explain. She was there, sipping her coffee with a book in her hand. It made me feel safe and she didn't even have to do anything. In the days I wanted to give up, she is. . . there. Seeing someone not leaving me for once, even if we don't really talk, made me feel comforted.

She didn't have to. Her presence alone is enough to make me feel so many things inside me. Maybe I was a coward to admit it at first, but I couldn't stop it anymore when it finally hit me that fuck everything, I'm falling for Lilac Halili. She filled my mind. Her, her, her.

I knew it when I saw her and I didn't mind if she'll look like the worst looking woman out there. She could be ugly, and she's still the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my whole life. She had me wrapped around her finger and I'm not even complaining! All I can think about is how her smile can heal all the diseases in the world. As Lang Leav would say, I heard music on your laughterㅡI saw poetry in your words. Baby, you affect me like this.

Now, she is in my arms sleeping soundly. I tried asking myself if am I really in-love? And there, I knew I was.  I saw love in her eyes and her smile. Our love was gentle and precious, something I'll treasure in our own little universe.

Like I always say, I am not the best. And she may not be the best, too. But no one can make me feel like she does.

It's just. . . her. Her.

Only her.

END.