l

harris:yo, jeno

harris:
yo, jeno.

jeno:
how are you? you seem to be hanging out with the girls i've been acquainted with romantically.

harris:
nah. aria is a friend of mine. she didn't tell you the details about that, i guess?

harris:
but i do like lilac.

jeno:
i know.

harris:
yeah, and you're upset.

harris:
but let me explain my side of the story. she'll tell you hers when you give her the chance to. you're the avoidant type in a relationship, eh?

harris:
anyways.

harris:
minessage ko siya nung araw na 'yon, sabi ko dadalaw ako. and that she can't do anything about it, 'cause i'm already on my way. she was resting those times. sabi niya kakatapos niya lang sa training, sabi din ni jungwoo sa'kin. taga mvt 'yon ng uste.

harris:
nung dumating ako, sabi niya baka dumating ka kaya nagpatulong siya sa'kin mag-ayos ng gamit saka ng pagkain. gut feeling daw.

harris:
nung nakita mo kami, that was when i asked if i could lie in her lap since we just finished preparing everything. i told her about mom out of the blue, i didn't know why. i just lied down on my mom's lap a lot when i was young. lilac reminds me so much of her.

harris:
and she said sure, why not. i still remember every word she said to me that day. "anything for my best bud."

harris:
after you left, she didn't say a word. she ran as if her life depended on it, just wearing her house slippers.

harris:
she'll choose you over and over again, jeno, don't forget that. i hope you'll forgive her. she cried like a baby all day, according to herin.

harris:
give her a chance, jeno.

seen