A/N: Disclaimers

A/N:

So, as you may already know, my name is Ffiôn and is pronounced F-ee-on.

I just want you all to know that I am only 15 years old at the time of writing this book. I do not know what stripping is actually like or about gangs, so things may not be accurate. This is just for entertainment.

There will be mentions of rape, sexual harassment and depression along with things that come with those.

There are warnings all through out the book so you should be prepared/able to skip through if you are uncomfortable with those topics.

There may be mistakes to do with auto-correct, however, my grammar and spelling is pretty good.

I want to know when I have made mistakes, but please do not comment on things that can be easily looked over.

I have not experienced rape or an abusive family and, therefore, this is all coming from my imagination.

There will be images and songs/videos through out that I do not own. Most images are either from Google or Pinterest and the videos are from YouTube.

I do not accept anyone stealing ideas from any of my books, this one included. Please notify me if you see this copied anywhere in any way shape or form.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤

VOTE AND COMMENT XXX