He'll Never Hurt you Again: Ryn Akiyo x Reader

|!TRIGGER WARNING: This content contains an abusive boss towards the reader. If you are triggered by this, please don't read it!|

You now worked at the Star base. You were happy, but intimidated by Commander Ryn Akiyo. He was scary and dark. Tall, toned, and muscular. Mysterious, strange, but hot. Yeah. You admit it. He was very attractive. But unfortunately you weren't the only one who thought so. Nearly all of the women and men who worked there also liked him. Your boss was one of them. He didn't want to admit it, though. And your boss, Gray. You hated him. He was vicious and cruel towards you. He bullied and beat you, mentally and physically. You were tired. But you wanted to keep fighting and working hard. Although you tried, today was your breaking point. He was worse than usual.

"(Y/N). My office. Now," Gray snapped at you.

You knew a storm was coming and that this wasn't going to end well. You couldn't deal with anymore yelling or bruises. You couldnt really hide them anymore. And lately they were worse. But you gathered all the courage you had in you as you made your way down to his office.

You opened his office door and walked in. He slammed you against the wall ans immediately started yelling. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SLICK, HUH!? WELL I SAW WHAT YOU DID AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT."

You knew fighting back wouldn't do much but make him angrier. So you stood quietly taking everything he threw at you. You knew that you couldn't take much longer. You could feel your body growing more and more pained and bruised. You ached more and more. You stared at the ground, refusing to look at Gray.

He grabs your jaw and pulls your face to look at his. "YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU."

You felt tears brim your eyes. You never cried when he yelled at you. But you couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP CRYING. YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK WEAK AND SMALL. THIS IS WHY YOURE USELESS. AND THIS IS WHY NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY. SO STOP CRYING AND TOUGHEN UP."

More tears spill down your cheeks. You look away from him. You know this will result in getting punched again. But you don't want to look at him. And you were right. He punches you in the face and shoves you down onto the floor.

"USELESS CRAP. YOU STILL WONT MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU."

You're nose starts bleeding. You wipe the blood away with your grey sleeve. You continue sobbing, choking on your tears.

Gray grabs your shirt collar and yanks you up to him. "STOP. CRY--"

"Gray. Get off of (him/her/them). Now."

Gray throws you down and looks up at the person in the doorway. You slowly turn around to see Ryn.

Gray blushes and looks at him. "And if I dont, Commander," Gray attempts to flirt with Ryn. But he doesn't take any of Grays crap.

Ryn pulls out his sword and holds it up to Grays neck. "If you ever go near (Y/N) again I WILL make you suffer."

Gray looks down at you. You look away, tears still spilling down your cheeks. Your nose bleeding, lip busted, from Gray punching you in the face. Your arms, face, stomach, and legs now held new bruises and cuts. You refused to look at the two men. You were embarrassed, crying in front of Ryn. He didn't seem to care about you crying, though.

Ryn throws Gray out of the room, violently. "(Y/N)." He calls over to you, still a little angry. You still refuse to look at him. "(Y/N)."

You still refuse to look at him. You're still crying, and now your cheeks and eyes were all red. You were still embarrassed about crying in front of him.