Fucked up

You are Karkat Vantas.
Well right now you feel like shit. Well that's normal you have to go to school. It was annoying, frustrating and definitely made your anxiety and depression start to kick in again. You were constantly bullied and it made you hate yourself. Well you had some ways of trying to cope, but they were never necessarily good ways. Your friend Kanaya had once came over to your house and saw you laying in a pile of your own disgusting mutant blood. She tried to stop you, but you just found better ways to hide your true feelings. You were often called a freak in school and hated it majorly, but you couldn't really say you weren't. Well there goes your pointless alarm Kanaya had gotten you so you don't over sleep. Not like it was needed since you don't sleep anyway, but that's besides the point. You start getting ready for the day getting your sweater on and everything. You tried to untangle your messy hair, but failed. You just got your shoes on and started to leave and walk to school. Soon enough you were at this said hell with Kanaya and her girlfriend Rose by you. Ever since they got together it was easier to hide the things you'd been doing to yourself.
Karkat get out of second person point of veiw
Okay seriously this was stupid. Already I'm annoyed at school. I just started heading to class deciding to leave Kanaya and Rose to do whatever they do. I sighed and just thought about how terrible today was going to go. Immediately I got shoved 'accidently' by some dumbass nooksniffer and just bumped into Mr. Dave Strider. All around he's supposed to be this cool and popular kid so I just stayed away from him. I immediately left after being pushed into him, but I could still feel his fucking eyes watching me even though he didn't even show his eyes. Ugh that dumbfuck. I got to my class and sat down already done with the whole day.
Be Dave Strider-
Well you just got bumped into by some shortie that looked adorable. Wait, shit no Dave get those thoughts out of your head. No homo, bro. Still he looked pretty cute for a guy really.
Okay now Dave get out of second person point of veiw
Okay well seriously dude I kind of want to talk to the little dude. Well that's what I thought until my best bro Egbert just happened to be by him. I kind of just asked John since John would be the guy to know about the trolls. He told me that the guys name was Karkat Vantas, but he didn't know much else since Karkat seemed to keep to himself despite being near Kanaya all the time. He swore to me that Kanaya was like a mother to him. I just rolled my eyes and followed where Karkat had went off to. Which was surprisingly my first period. How had I not noticed him sooner? I don't know. I sat by him. He just seemed to be reading some kind of book that looked less then interesting. I had cleared my throat. Wow... He didn't even look up. His ears slightly perked up as if hearing me though. "Hey, dude what are you doing?" I said finally. He rolled his eyes at me and put his book down, "Trying to ignore you so you would possibly fuck off and leave me alone." I looked at him. Wow, he is pretty blunt and kind of rude. "Wow, rude." I said he just started reading again. Well don't judge me, but I sorta traced out his face, but y'know no homo. Finally Karkat just got up and left. With Kanaya and Rose. Well Rose was my cousin so I could pretend that I'm just there to talk to her right? Uh, yeah of course I will.
Okay enough of Dave be Karkat
This guy, this fucking guy was annoying the hell out of me honestly. He stared at me until I left with Kanaya and Rose of course they didn't seem to completely notice, but whatever. I was just walking by Kanaya thinking about the guy in my head. Finally I saw his dumbass stride towards us and just walked by Rose staying near her. I rolled my eyes and just told Kanaya that I was going to leave. My gog don't want to see him again right now. I just feel my anxiety get spiked. Though I just know the guys watching me as I leave. For some reason I can always feel when someone's just watching me. It's fucking creepy as shit, but it happens. I go behind the bleachers and just sit behind there. My friend Gamzee and I normally would be behind here a lot, but he's got some new boyfriend and just stopped hanging out with me at school really. Really I don't mind that much because I can understand that, but sometimes it can still bother me. I glanced at the sky it is way to bright to be anytime in the day. Suddenly I hear someone clear there throat I look at the person and recognize him immediately. He looks at me with this cold blank stare, it just annoys me. "What the hell do you want, Strider?! Can you not see that I would like to be alone?! Or do you just really like pissing me off that much!?" I ended up getting up as I yelled at him. He just continues to look at me blankly until he does something unexpected he starts to fucking smile. The smile is actually... Really cute on him. Wait, Karkat you did not just think that!! Ughhh! "Just what the hell do you want?!" I asked still slightly yelling at him. "I don't know man. I mean I'm just interested in you some what. So are you like some weird mysterious guy or what?" He asks. I just give him a confused look, "Okay what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? I'd just like to be alone okay?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah that's what I meant like your one of those uh people in the movies who is pretty emotional, likes to be alone, is mysterious and can act cool as all hell." He says which makes me just turn my head. Seriously is this guy trying to flirt or something? Probably not, but whatever. I try to leave, but he grabs my arm causing me to flinch, "Hey dude you okay?" He asks with seeming to be some kind of concern in his voice. I pull my arm back, "Yeah I'm fucking fine." I just mutter to him walking away. He surprisingly doesn't follow me. Thank gog.