Warnings

Be Dave-
I watched as Karkat walked off not even caring to look back. Karkat was interesting, but very secretive. Part of me wants to know more because I can still feel somewhat of a connection, but I can't tell why. The other part of me is kind of telling me just to give up, it might just be some kind of lose cause. I mean I already have friends and the ladies adore me. So why do I so badly want to follow this kid around when he won't even talk to me that much and he acts like he completely hates me. Why bother trying? I sigh I'd have to ask Rose about this or something. There was still something that slightly scared me. When he flinched as I grabbed his arm. I've heard about people who do those kind of things to themselves and I've never been a fan of people really doing that. I mean some say it's for attention, but I don't really know if that'd be Karkat. He acts to much like a loner. Suddenly the bell rang. Shit! I spent that much time!? Ugh!!! I started to leave and take my stuff with me to my class. Surprisingly when I got into class I now noticed the short nubbed troll sitting in the back. Kanaya was in front of him and Rose was besides her. Karkat and Kanaya seemed to be in some kind very strange conflict about something. I sat down by Rose who was obviously listening in and gave a few quiet replies to them. Though they were talking quieter than everyone else in the class so I couldn't exactly hear anything that was really going on. After Karkat had just let his head rest on the table Kanaya went to pet him? maybe, but he pushed her hand away saying something else. Kanaya had now turned away and looked at Rose with the disappointing mom look. Rose had sighed. Then I decided to finally enter the scene, "Hey gals, what's up?" I asked. I noticed Karkats ears perked then lowered as if listening ever so slightly. Kanaya slightly looked worried, but had stayed calm, "Oh it's nothing you need to worry about." Then Rose glanced at her and glanced at Karkat and back at her. "Oh wait, actually I've noticed you've been following Karkat around lately. I would like to know why." Kanaya said getting into her motherly voice now, but in more of a whisper as if she didn't want Karkat to hear. "I don't really know. I guess he's just interesting. Maybe to be his friend? Why?" I  shrugged slightly and went into her kind of quiet voice. Rose looked at me, "Well if you intend to be his friend watch over him when I'm not here alright? Make sure he doesn't do anything really dangerous. And if you hurt him it will not be a fun makeover for you." Kanaya said the last part strictly, like she wasn't kidding and the look she was giving me confirmed that she wasn't kidding. I just nodded and glanced at Karkat who at this point was just giving up on listening to us. I looked back at Kanaya before just looking away entirely. What got me thinking was that Kanaya said to make sure he didn't do anything dangerous. What was that supposed to mean? Like doesn't he do some stupid shit that could hurt him. Or is he just a danger to himself. I don't know.