1

The two guards at my side roughly pushed me onwards when i hesitated.

I was standing in front of a large building. It looked intimidating, lighted by the early morning sun.

"Welcome home, girlie," the guard on my left said. He was a head taller than me and always seemed to wear a smug smile that made me think he truly believed himself to be better than anyone else. I had known these men for a few hours now, and neither was very pleasant.

The guard on my right stepped out and pushed the heavy door open. The left guard roughly led me inside.

"I bet she gets raped by the end of the week," the left guard noted, and the right one laughed.

I growled in anger at the statement, but there was nothing I could do to him. I clenched my fists, the motion rattling the chains and my murdeous look shutting up the guards.
However, I made sure to remember his face. Those dull, crazed green eyes and a chubby, bearded face.

I had always tried to supress the murderous rage that arose inside of me whenever something or someone did or said something I didn't like. When I was younger, I would often get into fights for seemingly no reason. And then, I snapped completely. I didn't mean to do it, but I did it.

And now i was here.

The hallway was long and the light seeping through the windows was dim, giving the place an eerie look.
A nurse, an older woman dressed in white, approached us.

"This is Siona Frost?" she asked the guards.

"One and only," I replied before they could speak. The nurse shot me a wary look, but nodded.

"Very well. Follow me. Dr. Loomis is excited to meet you," she said.

My hopes of the guards leaving me alone were crushed when they kept close to my sides as I strolled behind the nurse. It made me annoyed. What did they think I could do, all chained up? I certainly wouldn't dare go against two grown men with batons. They likely had guns on them, too. I wasn't stupid.

We stopped behind a door. The nurse knocked before opening the door an peeking in. I couldn't see what was happening.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, Dr. Loomis, but miss Frost is here," the nurse said. She seemed rather nervous. Was she afraid of the Loomis guy?

"Ah, wonderful!" a hoarse voice of an older man sounded from inside, "bring her in. Michael wasn't being very talkative, anyways."

Then, Dr. Loomis added something too quietly for me to hear. A scraping of a chair was heard, and the nurse steppes away from the door.

Three pairs of footsteps, one pair heavy and slow, like he was making very large steps, and two others trying to keep up.

Out came two guards closely flanking a large man. He was two whole heads taller than me, dressed in a grey jumpsuit not unlike mine. His height wasn't the only odd thing about him. He was wearing a grey mask that looked to be made either out of cardboard or paper. It only had two eye slots and no unnecessary decoration. It intrigued me.

The guards at my sides moved a bit back, and I got a feeling the man in front of me was dangerous. Michael, wasn't it?

He was looking down at everyone as he passed. I noticed that nobody dared look him in the eyes, not even the two brave guards behind me.
When he looked at me, I held his gaze.
Looking away meant accepting defeat, being dominated.

His eyes were a cold blue. They were dull and I had a feeling Michael wasn't pleased to be here.

I had to turn away when the guards pushed me on.