9

Someone had grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth and managing to slam the door shut, cutting me off from Laurie.

I struggled for a second to no avail, my kicks did nothing and I couldn't properly grab them. Then, I remembered I had a knife.

As I was about to plunge it into my assailant's arm, they suddenly let go of me pushed me away. I stumbled from the force and fell backwards, facing the miracle man.

"Michael?" I asked in bewilderment, staring up at the tall man. His mask had splatters of blood all over it, as did a giant knife in his hand.
He stared at me with anger in his eyes, before snappily pointing towards the window.

I growled and got to my feet.
" I'm not just going to leave out the window, what the fuck, Mikey? What are you doing here?"

Michael took a threatening step towards me, but then opened the door and hurriedly walked out.

Was he going to kill Laurie?

" Stop! Laurie, run!" I yelled, tumbling after Michael. He snapped his head towards me in a bloodlust-induced rage. I heard Laurie's footsteps rumble away as Mikey stared me down. I could feel pure rage radiating off of him.

"That's my friend. She's out of the question," I said firmly. That seemed to anger him more, as he suddenly charged at me.

I took a step back, slamming into Bob's dangling body and managing to move away in a stumble. Michael didn't pay the body any mind, staring right through it to get to me.

My heart was racing like crazy in pure fear - he was going to kill me.

I had reached the edge of the bed and I was doomed. I quickly pushed Bob's body at Michael in attempt to buy myself enough time to get over the bed and maybe jump out the window, but all Bob ended up doing was snapping the cable which held him dangling and falling onto Michael, making him stumble and fall right towards me.

I avoided him just barely by throwing myself away and on top of Annie. The feeling of crawling atop a dead body was anything but pleasant.

I struggled towards the other edge of the bed, but Michael's hand clasped itself around my ankle, pulling me back towards him before I could move.

My knife had managed to fall out of my hand during the struggle, and all I had left to do was kick at Michael's hand in a vague attempt to get him to let go.
But he didn't give a shit.

He was angry. With ease, he grabbed my other leg with his other hand and pulled me right towards him. But he didn't have a knife anymore, at least.

I twisted myself towards him and threw a punch at his face, but he had godly reflexes, letting go of my leg in time to not only block my punch but also firmly grab my wrist.

I struggled with my remaining limbs as he pinned my legs down by kneeling on them with one of his and easily grabbed my other arm, pinning both of them next to my body.

I was done for. I struggled as he simply stared at me from above, knowing he'd won.

"You better let me go, you piece of crap!" I muttered, annoyance winning over my fear because I still happened to be alive.

I stared into his eyes, noticing that he no longer seemed angry. No, the bastard's eyes were twinkling with amusement.

I ceased my struggle and sneered at him." You're a bitch Mikey. A real bitch. I thought I was dead, asshole!" I said angrily, which only accentuated his amusement.
Now that the imminent danger was gone, I was free to absorb my surroundings.
My surroundings were Michael.