3

The next day, I was taken to meet Loomis after lunch. I was seated away from Michael during both meals.

I told Loomis guards refused to take me anywhere.

"I know. I took care of that."

He asked me a bunch of strange questions and made me look at inkblots and tell him what I saw.

"This is a knife plunged into a heart," I said. Loomis nodded and scribbled something down.

"That's a butterfly." He seemed confused, but wrote something down again.

"A flower."

"Are you lying?"

"Nope."

"Your results are just... vastly different. Go on."

"That's definitely Michael! On the topic of Michael, tell the guards to let me visit him after this." Loomis nodded, seeming satisfied.

"You are cooperating well. Keep that up. In a month, you'll stop seeing me and get a nurse. If you keep making good progress, you might be released in five years," he said. I wanted to scowl, but I smiled instead. I had to turn on my charm.

"Great!"

"I know when you're lying, turn it off, Siona." I sighed.

"Five years is a long time."

"Michael has been here far longer and will likely never leave."

I was now reduced to one guard.

He was a bad one, though. He pinched my shoulder with far more force than unnecessary, and slid his hand down my waist casually as he led me towards my cell. I reacted with violent jerks of my body, especially in the waist area.

I didn't say anything because I wanted to visit Michael.

He unlocked the door to Michael's cell, and I nearly gasped. Every inch of the wall was filled with masks.

"Damn, that's epic!" I said as the guard pushed me in, ignoring the fact his hand brushed too near my butt.

Michael was cuffed to the table, likely for this ocassion. He appeared to be working on another mask, and refused the acknowledge my presence.

I flinched when the guard slammed the door closed. He had a weird look in his eyes. I didnt like it.

"Mikey is cuffed far away. Nobody will mind if i play with you a bit!" He said, and reached out to touch my hair.

Full of anger, I bit into his hand, drawing blood.

"Ow, bitch!" he yelled as he pulled back, seeming angry. But he couldn't have been angrier than me. If my hands weren't tied, I'd have killed him by then.

The guard launched himself at me and groped my but, while holding my hands firmly. He had me pinned to the wall, leaving me to kick out uselessly.

"I will fucking kill you you fucking son of a bitch!" I yelled, thrashing as his hand travelled towards my breasts.

Murderous rage filled me, but there was nothing I could do with cuffed hands. He was simply stronger.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I tried again.

Consequently, we slid along the wall and some of Michael's masks clattered to the ground.

A chair scraped against the floor. Both me and the guard looked towards him. Michael seemed enraged.

The guard laughed.

"Watch and enjoy the show!" He yelled. He let go of my waist to grab one of the masks from the wall and slip it over his head. A red one.