Chapter 22

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING! READ WITH CAUTION! Hey guys, as you could probably already tell, this chapter contains triggering contents such as close-rape. Again, please read with caution. If you know it's not something you can handle, I suggest you wait for the next update. Otherwise, happy reading.

Evan's POV

I groaned in discomfort and rolled my head to the side. The headache I was sporting was incredibly overwhelming, and I can't seem to wrap my head around anything that was going on around me. I don't know where I am, or how I got here in the first place.

The only thing I was slightly aware of were the hands holding me down everytime I tried to get up. I looked up, but all I could make out was a blurred up face. The person was inching closer to me until all I could feel is his body heat. He pressed his lips against mine in a sloppy kiss, and when I tried to push him off with what little strength I had, he grabbed both my wrists and held it high above my head with one hand.

"No", I moaned tiredly against his lips. "No, s-stop." I felt him smirk against me.

"Why don't you make me," he whispered. He got off me, although still straddling my hips, and motioned for me to get up. "Well then, go on."

I tried to muster up my strength, but I couldn't even make it up to a full sitting position before falling back onto the bed with a thud.

"See? You want to stay." He pushed his hands under my shirt and explored my chest. I whimpered quietly as images of what I thought Alex was going to do to me back in his room flashed in my head. I weakly grabbed his hand when he started to venture down, but he flicked it off as if it were air.

"P-Please stop," I begged him quietly as tears began to pool at my eyes. He ignored me and worked on my belt. "I d-don't want this!" I cried as I tried to hit him.

"Just be quiet," he shushed me. When I didn't stop, he put one hand over my mouth and used his other hand to choke me. I struggled against him and started to feel my vision blurring. "Will you be quiet and listen to me?" He whispered sweetly. I nodded my head frantically, only thinking of getting air into my system. "Promise?" I begged him with my tear stained eyes, and when he saw that I wouldn't cause him anymore problems, he let go.

I took in a huge gasp of air and started coughing. I'm afraid to do anything at this point and decided to let him take what he wants. He kissed me slowly, taking his time to explore every inch of my mouth with his tongue. "You're so beautiful," he whispered after pulling away from me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started to cry. My body shook with fear and anxiety. "Baby, please don't cry." He tried to calm me down. "It's going to be okay." He placed both hands on my cheek and made me look at him. "It'll be okay, I promise" he whispered, giving me a soft peck on the lips. I nodded timidly, but didn't stop my crying.

I can feel his buldge pressing against my inner thigh. He rubbed himself against me and ripped my shirt off in one swift motion. I was sobbing uncontrollably now. He left wet, sloppy kisses along my neck and slowly inched his fingers under my pants.

Alex was right. All I do is cry and let people take advantage of me. This was all my fault to begin with. I shouldn't have accepted a drink, especially from a stranger. Now I was going to pay the price for it. Maybe I deserved this. Maybe this was happening to teach me a lesson. I've already accepted my faith.

A fraction of a second later, I heard the door was slam open. The doorknob fell to the floor with a loud clang. "You sick son of a bitch!" Alex. He was the last person I wanted to see, especially in a position like this. The guy sat up quickly.

"Alex, my man. We were just having a little fun here, weren't we?" He look back at me with threatening eyes. Before I had time to respond, he was yanked off of me and thrown to the floor with a sickening crack. I couldn't see what was going on, but I heard sounds of kicking, punching, crying, yelling and lots of pain. After what felt like eternity, Alex rushed to my side and held me in his arms.

"My God Evan, are you okay?! What did that psycho do to you?" I couldn't do anything but cry at the moment. It was hard to breathe and I could barely see. Alex tried to calm me down. I grabbed onto him tightly and buried my face into his chest. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now," He whispered into my ear while rubbing my back soothingly. It took a while, but I felt myself slowly calm down and drifted off to sleep, all the while snuggled up in Alex's arms.