Cuddles

Y/n's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Soft snores could be heard if you listened closely. Billie was cuddled up to my side with steady breathing. I lived for times like these. To wake up every morning to this.

She looked so peaceful sleeping then I was met with her ocean eyes and a bright smile.

"Good morning" her voice was raspy and tired as she spoke to me.

"Good morning love" my voice was just a raspy if not more. We continued to stare at each other just being in the moment.

"This is starting to get weird" She was the first to say anything.

"You has to ruin the moment didn't you?"I smiled at her. This girl was my everything.

"Well we're awake now so let's make some breakfast." She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom with me hot on her trail as we laughed together.

I was making pancakes as Billie was cutting up fruit. I flipped the last one as I felt her hug me from behind.

"Hello there." I didn't turn to her as I was still watching the pancake.

"Hurry up so we can go cuddle again." She mumbled into my back. I finished the pancakes and we ate the breakfast together. When we were done Billie grabbed my hand and dragged me back upstairs and into our bedroom. She flopped onto the bed with a sigh and slowly got under the covers.

"Come on, this is one of my break days and I plan on spending it with you in this bed all day." She said. I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"Not like that you perv." I walked over to her and crawled into the bed and held her as she turned on Netflix.

She wasn't kidding when she planned on staying in bed all day.

I love this girl.

I've been in a real Billie mood so why not.
I am doing requests so.....
-Andrew