Split

Y/n's POV

Ugh

I woke in an unfamiliar place, my body was aching and my head was spinning. I sat up and tried to gather my thoughts and find out where I was.

I started to wipe my eyes from tiredness when I felt a wet and thick substance on my hand. Pulling away from my face I saw the deep red all over my hand and running down my wrist.

I jumped back in horror before looking around, when my eyes finally adjusted, I saw the bodies that were scattered around me.

I quickly stood up in fear and slowly started to back away from the mess.

This wasn't supposed to happen again

I thought I was getting better at controlling it but I guess I'm back to square one.

God, how am I gonna explain this to Hailee?

She believed me when I said I had it under control and let me go out on a walk. I remember the conversation before I left!

"Trust me Hailee, I have everything under control so nothing is going to happen, I promise. I just want to go for a walk and clear my head." I pleaded to my best friend. She's the only other person who knows about my condition.

"Listen Y/n, you're my responsibility now. If something happens to you I'll never forgive myself." She shook her head and started to walk away.

"Please Haiz, I've been practicing with them nonstop so that won't happen." I grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving. She looked away in thought before sighing.

"Ugh, fine but I want you back here by 10 Y/n I mean it." She gave in.

"You won't regret it!" I yelled on the way out the door after grabbing my hoodie.

Huh?

My memory stops there. What happened after I left the apartment?

Just then I heard a door open and laughing down the alleyway.

Oh shit

I gotta get out of here quick.

"Dude I sweat this is the creepiest way we could've gone." I heard a female voice say.

"Haven't you heard about all the killings that have been happening? They say the bodies were dismembered after being drained of their blood." She continued.

"Oh come on don't be a pussy Bil." A male voice replied.

Damn

They're coming this way. I looked around for a quick exit when I saw a fire escape.

There's my ticket out of here, I ran towards the fire escape before looking back at the bodies.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before I started to climb. Halfway up I heard the screams of the people who were walking towards me.

"Oh my fucking god! Call the police!" The girl said. I quickly climbed the rest of the way. When I got to the top of the building, I pulled my hood up before I looked back down.

The girl looked up when she heard me. I knew she couldn't see my face and I'm grateful for it. She was absolutely beautiful and I knew I looked awful.

And I just killed all those people.

Hailee is gonna kill me next.

Thought about this idea and kinda liked it sooo...
-Andrew