Feel Better

Billie's POV

I feel like absolute shit. I have no idea why which makes it 10 times worse. I know sitting bed all day definitely didn't make me feel any better. 

"I have arrived to serve you my queen." Y/n burst through the door with a wide smile. She ran towards me and jumped on my bed and on me.

"Get off weirdo." I groaned. she rolled off and looked me in the eyes. She arched her eyebrow and looked me up and down.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked pulling me closer to her. I groaned again and shoved my face into her neck.

"I have no idea." It came out muffled but she still heard me.

"Well, I have an idea that could fix that. Wanna go get taco bell?" She raised both eyebrows and smiled.

"You know me so well." I got up and pulled her with me to the door.

"You're paying though." I said with a serious face. she laughed and picked me up, putting  me over her shoulders and walking to her car.

The ride to taco bell was filled with my favorite songs being shouted by Y/n. She was singing and looking over at me the whole time. We got a bunch of burritos and then she ran into a store to get my favorite chips. 

"So, now that we have our food, I'm taking you on an adventure." She got back in the car and scrolled through her phone to pick another song. Suddenly, Labrinth's Still Don't Know My Name started playing through the speakers.

"Oh yeah, roll down the windows and open the sun roof. We're going The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and Euphoria in here babe." She started moving her head to the beat and singing the lyrics.

We drove like this for an hour until she stopped driving and we reached the top of a hill that overlooked the city. It was beautiful because the sun was going down and the city was coming alive.

 It was beautiful because the sun was going down and the city was coming alive

She turned on some Khalid and got on top of the hood of her car. Through the window, she motioned for me to join her. I did just that.

We were both sitting on the hood eating burritos and chips just vibing to music. I was the happiest I've ever been. 

"So, tell me. Did I succeed or did I succeed?" She turned towards me and looked at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I do kinda feel better. I guess you did." She laughed and turned back towards the city. I think that it was this moment that I knew.

She was my forever.

This one is like super short but I just felt like writing soooo. I have no idea what to write half the time and usually just think as i write so give me some requests and ill try my best to not fuck the up. Also that little date you just went on, if someone's tryna do that with me just hit me up cause i do be single doe. But you know, after the quarantine.

-Andrew