Pictures (1)

Y/n's POV

Walking into work I was met with one of my best friend Sabrina. She had chocolate cake in her hand and a big smile as she walked up to me.

"The boss man wants to see you. He said he had some big news to tell you or something." She stuffed her face with the cake when she finished taking.

"I hope it's not the big news talk at I'm fired." I mumbled remembering the last client I had a couple of weeks ago.

"Oh yeah, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you barfed all over Selena Gomez." She laughed.

"Listen they told me to eat the lunch that was already there. How was I supposed to know which was expired and which wasn't?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes at the girl.

"Anyway it doesn't matter now. I'm going to get fired and you'll never see me again." I said.

"It couldn't come sooner enough." She patted my shoulder before walking away.

I sighed as I made my way to John's office. He was in the top floor which meant I had to walk past his receptionist Camila. I knew she had a huge crush on me but I just never saw her that way. She seemed like a nice girl and she definitely wasn't ugly but I could never do it.

As I reached the elevator and pressed the button Camila looked up and smiled at me. She waved me over to come talk to her.

"Hey Y/n!" She basically yelled.

"Uh Hey Camila. I can't talk for long, Mr.Grumpy wants to talk to me." I smiled anyway.

"Oh well I just wanted to say hi and to ask you if you wanted to maybe go get some coffee sometime?" She nervously asked me. 

"Uh I don't know I'll have to get back to you on that." I smiled before entering the elevator. I heard a small "okay" as the doors closed and instantly felt bad. Maybe one day we could be something.

John's office was at the end of the giant hall that you saw as soon as you got to the top floor. I was a scary hallway that everyone dreaded waking through. Knowing what was at the end of it.

I walked up to John's office and knocked on his door. An angry voice yelled for me to come in.
Walking into his office was like walking into hell.

"Y/n, Ms.Gomez has called and she won't make us pay for anything that you ruined. But because of what happened I can't have you doing anymore shoots for a while. It won't look good for us." I was relieved that I didn't get fired but disappointed because I couldn't do shoots for a while.

"Come on John, it wasn't my fault. Give me another chance. I'll prove that I'm responsible." After I finished pleading, he looked at me for a while.

"Fine, tomorrow we have a client and Jason just cancelled so I guess you can have this one." He rolled his eyes as he wrote something down.

"Be there at 7 sharp and don't even think about eating anything from anywhere. It should last a couple hours. Don't fail me Y/n." He handed me the paper and told me to get out. I was excited that I got another client. Barfing on my first client was not a good thing.

I was waking away before I remembered that I needed to know who the client was. I turned around and went back inside his office.

"By the way, who is it?" I asked.

"Billie Eilish."

-Andrew