Pictures (2)

Y/n's POV

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. Walking to the studio it really hit me that I was going to take pictures of Billie Eilish. The accident that happened really brought down my reputation as a photographer but I wasn't going to let it ruin me. This was my one shot at bringing it back up. 

I made sure that I was early so I wouldn't mess anything up. I've followed Billie for a while now and her style is very unique. I think her not smiling makes it better and easier. Despite what you think, not everyone has a cute smile. I was about 10 minutes early so I started setting up my camera and picking the lenses I was gonna use. The door behind me opened and I heard laughing. I turned around and saw her, she was wearing baggy clothes as usual and was jumping round.

"Hey, you're the one who threw up on Selena Gomez right?" She said walking closer to me with a smile on her face. I looked down in embarrassment, nodding.

"I thought it was epic." She whispered before she was rushed off to get ready. I smiled and continued to set up my camera. I was glad she didn't go off on me and only laughed it off.

When she walked out she didn't look that different from when she first walked in. She still looked natural but beautiful. She walked over and smiled.

"So how do you want me?" She looked at me then the camera. I blushed at how she said it.

"Uh, just whatever is comfortable for you, It doesn't really matter." I pointed to the area in front of the camera and she walked over and started getting ready. She looked so natural and easily posed for the camera. I was taking pictures and occasionally asked her to turn her face a certain way. 

Overall the shoot was a success and easy. I was in the back of the studio since we still had it for another 15 minutes. I decided to start editing the pictures when Billie came up to me.

"Can I see some of them?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure, just finished editing these. Not that there's much to edit anyway." I showed her some of the pictures already edited. I looked at her and noticed the small blush that was on her face.

"Thanks, these are really good. How long have you been doing this?" She continued to look at pictures. 

"Oh uh, I've always liked taking pictures since I was a kid, but professionally, maybe 3 years now." I said.

"Wow, how old are you?" She turned her head to make in confusion.

"I'm 18." I smiled and continued to edit pictures.

"That's amazing." She smiled at me. We stared at each other for what feels like forever. We were interrupted when her mother called her saying that it was time to go.

"Coming, hey here's my number. We should definitely go get something to eat later." She took some of the paper from my notebook and my pen. She finished writing and kissed my cheek before running to her mom. I smiled and touched my cheek. Today went better than I thought

I don't really have any excuses at this point. Also it's short but oh whale

-Andrew