Cheater

Y/n's POV

Today is me and Billie's 2 year anniversary, I got her flowers and takis, later I'm gonna take her on a beach date. I tried to text her earlier but she hasn't responded yet. I'm sure she's just sleeping or in the studio. We cleared both of our schedules  for tonight so we're getting everything done this morning. 

I already got all the food and decorations for the beach date. My friends are helping me set it up and cook everything. I don't really know how to cook so my bestfriend Ally was doing most of the cooking.

"Are you excited for tonight?" She asked as she cut up stuff for the dinner.

"Yeah, I can't believe that it's been 2 years already." I smiled thinking about our memories.

"Time passes by really fast when you're in love." I looked at her then down at the ring in my pocket. It wasn't a engagement ring, I got Billie a promise ring because I did want to marry her in the future.

"I guess, I'm a little nervous though. What if I mess it up or she cheats on me or something?" I laughed .

"You know she'll never do something like that." She shook her head at the thought.

"Yeah I guess, she hasn't texted me back yet thought."  I checked my phone to confirm that she hadn't texted me yet.

"She's probably in the studio right now. She's always working." I nodded my head still looking at my phone. I decided not to worry too much about it and continued cooking with Ally.

It was time to go get Billie and bring her to the beach. I drove to our apartment with the flowers in my hand. I noticed a car parked outside the building that I've never seen before. This was a private building so you had to ask one of us permission to park there. I brushed it off since it's probably just one of her friends.

Walking in the door I saw shoes and a coat. It wasn't on the rack but thrown on the floor. I continued up the stairs towards our bedroom and open the door. Billie was on the bed with some guy between her legs and her head thrown back. I dropped the flowers which made a sound causing her to look at me. I walked back out the door with tears in my eyes.

"Oh shit , baby wait!" I heard her voice and soon after her footsteps coming after me. She grabbed my hand trying to stop me but I ripped it from her grasp and turn to face her.

"How long?" My voice was scratchy from trying to hold in the tears.

"It's not what you think, it was a mistake baby I swear." She tried with tears of her own in her eyes.

"HOW LONG?" I yelled and finally sobbing in my hands.

"3 months." She whispered. I nodded my head.

"3 fucking months." I scoffed. I took the promise ring out of my pocket and threw it at her feet. I turned around and walked out the door. She followed behind me yelling my name, trying to get me to stop walking.

"Y/n please, don't leave. Let's talk and work this out." She cried. The guy slowly walked out of my apartment and to his car. He looked down the whole time which I guess was for the best. I knew if he looked at me I would do something that would put me in jail. 

"There's nothing to talk about, happy anniversary Bil." I got in my car driving away.

I drove for a good hour, I stopped outside a gas station and just sat. Anger coursed through me and I hit the steering wheel multiple times yelling and sobbing.

To Ally:)- Cancel everything. She cheated. I'm not coming back for a while thanks for everything today.

I shut off my phone ignoring the 40 missed calls from Billie and continued to drive. I came to a motel and stopped. It was already 11:00 and I didn't feel like driving anymore.

"Fuck it." I got out of the car and walked to the motel. 

"One room please." The lady smiled and gave me a key. I walked to my room and fell on the bed. I didn't take off my clothes simply because I was way too tired. I curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

Not everything has a happy ending

-Andrew

Billie Eilish imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें