(Dare) Azure Eye: Cats

"I dare Azure Eye to replace his dogs with cats for two weeks!" - that_crazed_kpopfan

Azure Eye almost wheezed.

Not because he was allergic to cat fur, though; but rather, he disliked cats. Changing words — he hated them. Their itty bitty claws could kill, their behavior almost unacceptable to him. He would rather have a loyal companion than a cat with no care for him. And what happened that led him to right now?

Someone dared him to switch out his dogs for cats. Here he was, hiding on top of the fridge as multiple felines lined the kitchen. Some sat patiently for food, while others simply groomed themselves. Others kept their yellow and green eyes on him, slowly killing his insides and wishing he were dead.

"Aaahh!" Azure Eye wobbled on top of the fridge, almost falling down. He could see the evil creatures all gazing at him now. "This is terrible! How can I get down?"

Norman walked into the Snake Pit's kitchen, looking at each cat. "You just get down, idiot. Simple." he simply said, heading over to open up a can of wet cat food. 

"But they're cats!"  Azure Eye cried out, almost falling over again. "They're evil beings! I hate cats! They have done so much wrong to me!"

Norman sighed. "I'll get the authority to take down you from there later. And then kick you out, because Ashtem doesn't like Bladers who freak out over small things."