(Dare) Yellow Eye: Slapping Silas

"Because I'm a nice person and red eye has been through hell yellow eye I dare you to slap Silas and run" - KaseyShirasagi

Silas appeared in the Dare Room out of nowhere, clearly confused. He looked around the empty white room, and then at the brown door behind him.

"Hey, where am I?" he asked, and his head slowly turned towards Yellow Eye on front. "Hey, what kind of geek are you! What am I doing here?" he cried out.

Yellow Eye blinked behind his mask and shrugged. "This is the Dare Room, and it is my turn for a dare," he explained, and then said, "I have to do something that involves you." But... is slapping a stranger a good idea?

Silas scoffed. "I don't even know your name. I want to get out of here right now!"

Nope. Yellow Eye nervously came closely to the green-haired Blader, and then slapped his cheek. It wasn't a hard slap, yet it should make anyone angry. And once the Dare Room's door opened up, Yellow Eye bolted for it. He better run!

"Hey!" Silas cried out, following from behind! He exited the room and then chased Yellow Eye.

But he never caught Yellow Eye, because the Masked Blader was hiding in the recycling bin as Silas lost track of him.