(Dare) Red Eye: With Lui

"Red eye I dare you to hug Lui and you have to be handcuffed to him for the rest of the day" - KaseyShirasagi

Lui popped out of nowhere and appeared in the Dare Room, right on front of Red Eye. He sneered upon seeing the masked albino, "Well, I know who you are. What am I supposed to do with you?"

Red Eye growled and help up some handcuffs. "I was told to hug you and then be handcuffed to you."

Lui's large brow was raised at such dare. "Are you kidding me? Hug me? Handcuffed to me? This seems rather interesting." he placed hia hands onto his hips, almost amused. "As much as I don't like hugging, I have to admit that this actually seems interesting."

Red Eye unwillingly got close and hugged Lui, making the fire-haired Blader cringe secretly. The hug didn't last so long, which was fortunate for Lui.

"That was okay," his violet eyes shone with approval. "Are you ready, Kurenai?"

Red Eye started handcuffing himself. "Yes." But that was actually a no. 

Let's just say Red Eye got some mental abuse from Lui for the rest of the day. Lui kept doing things like taunting him and poking him, which made the albino really uncomfortable.

Red Eye was almost traumatized.