(Dare) Boa: Handcuffed

"I dare Boa to be handcuffed to Red Eye and Azure eye for one day" - KaseyShirasagi

Boa gulped, not liking the dare that was coming next. He looked at the two masked Bladers before him, Azure Eye and Red Eye. Azure Eye's mouth was curled up into concern and fear; and Red Eye backed away in cringe. 

"No way am I doing this," Boa quietly protested, looking up at the Dare Room's ceiling. "These dares get worse every time."

Azure Eye protested as well, holding up the two pairs of handcuffs that the author gave him. "Okay, little guy. Handcuff yourself to us, and then we'll get on with our day."

"Let's do it now, so we can get over it much earlier," Red Eye suggested.

Boa continued to internally panic.

Once he got himself handcuffed, his day was going downhill. Azure Eye and Red Eye were far stronger than him; there was no way Boa can try to escape! Wherever they went, Boa had to come along. If he tried to get away, he would end up being dragged on the floor or worse.

"Someone help me!" Boa cried out, making the other Snake Pit Bladers look at them. Right now, they were running across the Snake Pit grounds like lunatics. And Boa struggled to keep up. "Save me!"

When the day ended, Boa had nightmares for the night.