(Dare) Norman: Labor Slave

"Hey, Norman. I dare you to be Ashtem's labor slave for the day!" - Me

Norman almost choked at the idea, "Wait, what? Labor slave? What's that..."

Ashtem came into the Dare Room with Norman, tossing him a green collar and a butler suit. "Well, you're going to work me for the entire day. You listen to what I order you to do, understand?" he crossed his arms.

The golden-eyed male almost cried out humiliation. "Th-this isn't funny. Why not let me train an extra hour or Beybattle Red Eye? This is ridiculous." 

"I will give you five minutes to get yourself ready. If it takes longer, then the first order isn't going to be so merciful. Prepare," and Ashtem left the dare room, leaving Norman to get himself into the suit and collar.

"Ugh..."

"Okay, good," Ashtem clapped lightly, smirking in great amusement. "Make me some tea for lunch. Do everything correctly: Sugar amount, amount of tea, all of that. Anything wrong and I will make sure you get punished." he sat down at a fancy tea table and waited as Norman rushed off to make tea.

So far, Norman hated what he was doing. What orders he have obeyed so far? Well: He had made a sandwich for everything  Snake Pit member; clean half of the training equipment; hug Ashtem...

All the sickening thoughts made Norman unfocused and then he made the tea the wrong way.

"Oh," Ashtem glowered at his tea. "Why did you add salt instead of sugar?"

Norman remained silent.

"Punishment then."