(Dare) Boa: Kick + Dab + Screaming

(As a note, please no more requests! Maybe tomorrow or on the weekend I'll be available. I don't know; I have other things I wanna write.)

"I dare Boa to kick everyone in their balls and said KARMA IS A BITCH and the need to dab" - Absol_and_Wolfy

"What?" Boa gaped his mouth, shook and not sure what to do. Well, this is strange. What if Ashtem decides to punish him for this? "I'm not sure..."

But look, the writer is forcing him so he gave a sigh. Perhaps he cannot escape this after all.

"Karma is a bitch," he muttered under his breath, navigating his way through the halls. Cursing feels weird to be honest; and the fact that he needs to kick people in their you-know-whats was worse. "Huh."

He found Yellow Eye walking normally through the hallways, and he came over. "Uhh hey."

Yellow Eye looked down at Boa an smiled. "Yo."

"Guess what?" Boa looked at him, kind of cringing and shuffling in his spot. Hopefully this might go well...

"Um, yes? Is there something you wanna tell me, Boa?"

Boa sighed out yet again, before giving a really slow and lazy dab. Not like he wanted to try anyway, and it wasn't like he was showing Yellow Eye that he was serious. "Here." and then he kicked him under the belt, in which the Blader screamed. 

Did it really hurt that much?

Ashtem thought so.

Good luck not seeing Boa since he's gone now. :)