(Dare) Black Eye: Pink Lolita Outfit

"I dare black eye to dress in a pink Lolita outfit and wear it for the rest of the day plus the next" - MabelPines888

Black Eye eagerly went to his closet, where there was almost everything he needed. Well, he just happened to have a lot of stuff in his closet. Like, he stored Hot Cheetos, books, anime DVDs, outfits, etc. all in that one closet. Pretty amazing.

And he pulled out a pink Lolita outfit and start putting it on. It a took a couple minutes, and once he was done, he danced out of his room. Time to go mess around and across the Snake Pit organization, pretty much.

Black Eye didn't really care if anyone made fun of him, because he didn't care about anything. It was easy to stay calm. Once he enterred the public areas, a lot of people kept screaming and throwing stuff at him. Some other people laughed. What gives? He actually liked how he looked; can't they just say they liked this dancing?

"Hey, I actually look good!" he protested, but the other Bladers screamed and cried out. "What's wrong with you people?" 

They continued to throw stuff at him. Boa spilled his own orange juice onto Black Eye's outfit.

And then Ashtem made him go into room arrest for three days following the moment someone stopped him. Their cringe made it hard to get close to him. Black Eye still wished he could wear it more often, but he didn't like how people thought it was cringy.