(Dare) Red Eye: Making Out With Boa

"I want Red Eye to make out with Boa — " - that_crazed_kpopfan 

"What in the world?" Boa cried out, finding out what this dare was about. His heart was racing with intensity, trying to comprehend the meaning of this moment. "This shouldn't happen!" he cried out, trying to go over to the exit door. But the white room's door was locked, pretty much until the dare was over.

"Come on, Boa," Red Eye said almost unenthusiasticly, coming over to the small boy. "It's only a dare."

"No way am I doing this with you," Boa went across the room, trying to avoid the masked Blader. "This is messed up."

It went back and forth, with Boa evading and Red Eye trying to get him. It took a good five minutes before Boa found himself cornered with the Blader coming at him. The poor little guy kept shaking and sweating.

"NO!" Boa cried out being Red Eye leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "Mmmph!" Red Eye didn't like this either, but he tried to make it look nice by pulling Boa in. The poor little guy kept trying to pull himself back.

It took two full minutes for the session to occur. It took multiple kisses and licks to make it look almost romantic. By the time the two pulled away from eachother, Red Eye wiped his lips with his arm. And Boa was panting until the Dare Room's door opened up. When it did, he shot out in an instant and left Red Eye there.

"That was weird," Red Eye muttered, wiping his lips again.