It's too late

Farkles's POV

"Hey Birthday girl," Alex said.

"Alex," Maya said running up to Alex hugging him.

Oh crap Lucas better have told Maya.

Lucas's POV

"Hey Birthday girl," Alex said.

"Alex," Maya said running up to Alex hugging him.

Oh crap it's too late now. Maya has done the one thing I wished I had never told her to do.

Riley POV

"What are you doing here?" Maya said after pulling out of the hug.

"Riley called me and told me your birthday was coming up and I decided I couldn't miss your sixteen birthday," Alex said.

"Awww Riley thanks," Maya said coming up and hugging me.

"Your welcome," I said hugging her bag.

"This is great I'm celebrating my birthday with my family and my best friends," Maya said smiling.

"Your welcome sweet heart," Maya's dad said, "Now who wants cake?"

Everyone yelled me but Lucas he said he was tired and was going to bed I knew he was lying. I saw his face while they were walking up and then when Alex walked in.

"I'll be right back," I said going up stairs into Lucas room.

"Riley why aren't you down getting cake?" Lucas asked sitting up when I walked into his room.

"Why aren't you is the better question," I said walking over sitting in Farkle's bed.

"I'm just tired

"Cut the crap. I saw how you looked at Maya it's the same way Toby looks at me. You like Maya don't you?"

"Alright yes now everyone knows."

"Everyone?"

"You and Farkle."

"Why don't you just tell her?"

"I tried to tell her tonight but I missed my chance."

"Lucas."

"I missed it twice."

"Twice," I asked.

"I don't want to talk about this twice just ask Maya about that night she knows," Lucas said getting up, "Look I'm going to get in the shower."

What does that even mean that night. What night was he even talking about? I walk into our room where Maya was laying in bed on her phone.

"Hey we missed during cake time," Maya said texting someone probably Alex.

"What happened that night?" I asked.

"Who told you about that?" Maya asked putting her phone down.

"Lucas told me," I said still standing up.

"Look it's nothing," Maya said picking her phone up.

"Clearly it's something and I'm not letting you out until you tell me what happened," I said siting by the door locking her in.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Tell me about that night."

"Fine it's the night I broke my growth plate."

"That's the day your mom died."