Leaving

Riley's POV

I looked at the note it read.

Dear Lucas,

I really did love you. Things this summer couldn't have gone better but like most moments they fade away and I guess our moment has. I can't stay here anymore. I'm going back home.

Lucas ran back up the stairs onto his room Farkle and I ran up behind him.

"What did you do?" Farkle yelled.

"I didn't do anything Rose did," Lucas said beginning to pack his bags.

"What did Rose do?" I yelled at him.

Lucas put sat down on the edge of his bed and had his hands covering his face, "She kissed me last night and I guess Maya saw."

"She saw the kiss?" Farkle said.

"I don't know I guess so," Lucas, "I didn't kiss her back though I broke away after she kissed me."

"Lucas," I said sitting down on the bed.

"I really do love her. I love her more than anything. I love her more than I have ever loved someone before," Lucas said.

"You need to tell Maya this not us," Farkle said.

"How she's probably back in New York by now," Lucas said.

"I think I can help," Maya's dad said walking into the room.

"How?" Lucas asks.

"With these," Maya's dad pulled out three plane tickets, "Chase after her and let her know that you love her."

Farkle and Lucas started rushing around the room packing up stuff and I ran into my room and packed stuff. We rushed around to pack up the last minute things and Farkle ran over to say goodbye to Tess. I said goodbye to Toby and then we drove to the airport.

Lucas and Farkle looked all over the airport to see if she was still here. I checked in bathrooms and none of us could find her. I called her phone and it went to voicemail after three rings. I keep calling her until the plane was taking off. Farkle sat in front of Lucas and I on the plane. No one said anything to each other until we got off the plane.

I looked over at Lucas who looked so sad, "It will be okay."

Lucas looked over at me, "What if it's not? What if she got on a plane to China? I'll never get to see her again."

"Lucas calm down we just need to get to my house and find Maya," I said trying to relax Lucas.

"Okay let's get a taxi," Farkle said once we had gotten our bags.

The ride to my house in the taxi was the same as the plane ride quiet. We finally got to my apartment and ran inside. I used my key and everyone ran inside.

"Riley, Lucas,Farkle," my dad said, "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for Maya," Lucas said.

"Is she here," I asked.

"She was here," my dad said.

"How long ago was she here?" Farkle asked.

"Maybe 15 minutes ago," my dad said.

"I'm going to check her room," I said walking over towards her room.

I walked into her room that was now a little bit messy. Her clothes were everywhere and stuff was knocked over. There was a note on her mirror.

Dear family,

I've decided to go live with my dad back in North Carolina. Thank you for taking me in as my family when I had no one. I don't know if I can ever repay you for it. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a real goodbye but this is goodbye.

I ran out to Lucas and Farkle, "Let's go we need to go back to the airport now."

Lucas and Farkle read the note, "Let's go."