Wedding Day

Farkle's POV

Everyone was rushing around the house cleaning all morning. It was crazy nobody stopped cleaning for a break at all. When we did finish though everyone sat down somewhere and rested for a few minutes.

Lucas and I still had to put up the lights outside and help set up chairs. I walked outside where Maya and Lucas where throwing fake lily pads into the pool as decoration.

"Should we start the lights now?" I asked.

"I guess so," Lucas said.

"Alight I'm going to help Zoey inside," Maya said before giving Lucas a kiss.

"You two are so cute it almost sicken me," I joked.

Maya laughed and walked inside. Lucas stood there just standing clearly thinking about Maya.

"Lucas come on we need to finish these," I said handing him some lights.

"I can't stop thinking about her," Lucas smiled walking over to hang up the lights.

"You are dating," I said.

"Yeah buts it's more than that I think I love her," Lucas said.

"Look man if you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there," I said.

"I'll tell her in the right moment," Lucas said hanging up the lights.

Riley's POV

An hour before the wedding

I finished curling my hair when Maya walked out of the bathroom all dressed up.

"Maya you look beautiful," I said standing up.

"Really?" Maya smiled.

"Really," I said hugging her.

"You look beautiful too," Maya said.

"Thank you," I said.

"I have to finish curling my hair," Maya said.

"Okay I'm going to get dressed," I said getting my dress and walking into the bathroom.

Maya's POV

After I finished curling my hair my dad came into my room.

"Knock knock," my dad said sitting down in front of the mirror with me.

"Hey dad how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Great," my dad said as I stood up, "You look amazing."

I spun around, "Thank you."

"You look so much like your mom," my dad said.

"I miss her."

"I miss her too."

"I'm glad you decided to do this while I'm still out here."

"You are welcome to come out here anytime you want to."

"I know that."

"I'm going to check on the last minute things," my dad said getting up, "I'll see you in a few."

Toby walked into the room once my dad left, "Hey Maya you look great."

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself ," I said.

"Thanks for the tie," Toby said.

"Your welcome," I said, "Have you seen Lucas around?"

"Yeah I think he's in his room," Toby said.

"Okay I'll see you in a few," I said walking out of my room over the guys room.

I knocked on the door and Lucas yelled, "Come in."

Lucas was standing in front of the mirror trying to tie his tie. He turned around and looked at me.

"Whoa you look beautiful," Lucas smiled.

"Thanks," I said giving him a peck on lips

Lucas laughed, "Can you help me?"

"Of course," I said messing around with his tie.

"I've never had to tie one of things on my own before," Lucas said.

"Your so cute," I said fixing his tie.

"Not as cute as you," Lucas kissed me on the lips.

Just then Riley came to door, "Hey guys it's show time."

"Let's do this," Lucas said giving me his arm.

Thanks for 4k guys it's so crazy I only 2k last night it's so crazy. And I don't own the line above from Grays Anatomy