Prologue

*Hint: there's a music video on top of the second page! Lovers!

"Congratulations! You are six weeks pregnant!" Doctor's voice is replaying over again in my head non-stop as I walk on the beach with the sand between my toes, watching the sun go down.

Despite the soft sea breeze, I am feeling a dead weight in my heart.

I am pregnant. I have a baby inside my body. The baby has been inside me for six weeks already... What should I do with the baby? Should I abortion or keep him?

I have always been wanting to have a child that belonged to Cosmo and I, but now it's too late.

Today was supposed to be the third anniversary of my marriage with Cosmo, but we just got divorced two days ago as well as the day that my father was declared bankrupt. I begged Cosmo to give me the reasons why he wanted to break our marriage, and to him replying that the marriage was just part of his revenge plan. He revealed that he was the one who destroyed my father's company only cause he hates my father. He then described me as an insolent, stupid, useless spoiled brat who was born with a silver spoon, and who does not deserve to be his wife.

I was too scared to ask why does he hate my father so much because I thought it was just a nightmare. I didn't understand any of his words. He became so strange that I was doubting if I was talking to the same man who used to sleep with me every night in the same bed for 1100 days.

He was not like that. He was the kindest and most generous person ever, he was the warmest and the sweetest person ever, he was so patient...... Despite all of that, he is still everything to me.

I don't understand. I really don't. I don't understand why he lied to me about being him born in a poverty-stricken family when we first met each other three years ago. As well as hiding the fact that he is the richest young man in China.

Oh yeah, he was revenging the enemies of his. Of course, he needed to lie about his true identity.....

I am so stupid. My mind going haywire right now.

"Stop thinking about him now, he is gone, and he will not come back to you again! Because he doesn't love you anymore...." I tried convincing myself, as the imperceptible, tears welled out from my eyes, and then want to broken line of beads fell into the ground. I love him so much...I thought I could never live without him...

As the shining stars are scattered onto the dark sky, the ocean looked like a vast of blackish blue velvet. I desperately wished I could become a part of the ocean, so that I would be able to stare at the starry sky forever.  I remember before my mother passed away, every night, she would hold me in her warm arms sit on my bedside and says, "Star's tear created the ocean, and that's why seawater tastes salty, so one day, when you don't see me anymore, that means I have became a star on the sky. And my baby, don't ever hurt yourself because I will cry for you, then my tears will become part of the ocean".

"Mom, mom..... I miss you so much. Please tell me whether or not I should keep this child? I am scared that I am not as strong as you....." I murmured to myself quietly.

Suddenly a strong yet warm and gentle wind blew over me as if telling me "Yes... you will be stronger than me, baby..." and I felt a glimmer of hope grow within me.

"Okay, baby, I will never give up on you even though your father is a jerk." I chuckled softly to myself while feeling the growing life residing within my belly.

This child is a gift from god.

After tonight, the sun will rise again and tomorrow well be a better day.

*************************************
HELLO GUYS!
This is my first time writing a story in English. English isn't my first language. This is my fourth year of learning English. I am excited and nervous at the same time that my English writing skill is not good enough for you guys to understand. Please forgive me if I did make some errors, and hopefully you guys can understand what I wrote because I have spent two hours on writing this prologue. Thanks to @my younger sister, who was born in America, actually helped me edited my grammar to make it better!
Love y'all!