one

『♡』written: 1:31amfinished: 4:31amwc: 324

『♡』
written: 1:31am
finished: 4:31am
wc: 324

it's one of the most painful things to miss someone.

there's this constant ache in your heart that you can't get rid of and you can not ignore either.

and the saddest part of missing someone comes when you know that the person is somewhere on this earth.

but you can't look them in the eye. you can't touch them. you can't tell them your i love you's face to face.

those video calls somehow make you even more weak knowing that you can't hold their hand and cuddle them to death.

every second feels like a year without them.

missing someone is the sweetest yet the most heartbreaking pain.

and jisung never thought that he'd have to face this unbearable pain one day.

the boy tried his best to stay happy, even without the physical presence of the boy that means the world to him.

he still remembers the moment minho called him in tears as if it was just yesterday, as if they both cried their eyes out just yesterday.

when jisung heard him crying, he knew that something wasn't right.

„my parents want to move to australia. i'll have to leave."

back then, they had one week left until minho moved to australia. and they both refused to let go of each other for the whole week.

they shared kisses and hugs as if there was no tomorrow. well, at some point there really wasn't a tomorrow.

because minho left.

he didn't want to. but did he even have a choice?

jisung misses him. more than anything. and this constant pain seems to slowly cut his heart in two. there's a part of him missing and all he can do is hope and wait for minho to come back one day.

hugs have been replaced with texts and kisses have been replaced with video calls.

and they miss eachother.

a lot.