seventeen

say the name...

『♡』written: 4:14pmfinished: 1:44pmwc: 374

『♡』
written: 4:14pm
finished: 1:44pm
wc: 374

mark and yugyeom met in middle school when they both ended up in some club they didn't want to be in.

mark was the shy emo kid that had no friends and yugyeom was completely extroverted and annoying, so they both haven't had any friends.

they were in grade seven at that point. though mark was a year older.

they became friends because of the burning hatred they both felt towards this club. they liked to mess around and piss off the teacher there.

nobody liked them and they liked nobody either so nobody really cared in the end.

they spent the breaks and some classes together, sometimes even days.

when year eight started mark eventually grew out of his emo phase and yugyeom stayed the same, though he dyed his hair yellow which everyone found ugly.

except for mark.

they became boyfriends in second semester of year eight.

they've been a happy couple since day one and they barely ever fought.

but when they did it was something big.

it could've all went so well if it wasn't for yugyeom's behaviour towards mark and everyone else at some point.

he had a wrong picture of love. he was obessive and full of jealousy. the worst thing about it was that mark was still scared of everyone except for yugyeom due to his metal health issues at that point.

yugyeom made it appear as if everyone was against them just so that the older stayed by his side, even though everyone really wasn't.

when mark noticed yugyeom would make him regret even asking.

at first he was just a little mean, after that words turned into actions.

at one point mark couldn't take it anymore. he broke up over phone call, otherwise he would've gotten hurt not only once, not only mentally.

receiving weird love letters and death stares wasn't even something unfamiliar after a while. though to his surprise the younger never did more than that.

until one day.

getting taught about love by someone that never- or loved you in a sick way is fucked up.

a/n
so like
until one day is about the incident from the chapter before-