nineteen

『♡』written: 7:52pmfinished: 5:18pmwc: 280

『♡』
written: 7:52pm
finished: 5:18pm
wc: 280

"so? that's good right?" chan's excited eyes layed on jisung's absentminded seeming face.

the squirrel boy had told him about yesterday's events and didn't know what to think of it. neither did his friend.

jisung didn't blame minho. the boy probably understood nothing from what was happening right now either.

maybe after getting the phone back everything will get better and the endless twisting numbness inside of him will fade, but the outcome was the exact opposite after all;

nothing changed. texting his boyfriend still wasn't even an option and he didn't blame him.

at least he got rid of yugyeom for now. because who knows what that boy is planning.

"honestly, i don't know." answered jisung.

the older sighed heavily at the younger male's response. he couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"you know. at least he doesn't think i wouldn't love him anymore now. he said it's just too much. he never said anything about not loving me anymore. and if he needs some time then i can have that. that's okay."

chan nodded, not knowing what the two of them should do now.

they sat on the older's bed, jisung with his fingers sternly wrapped around his phone as if he was afraid he'll lose it, minho, as soon as he loosened his grip.

it was silent until the younger opened his mouth again.

"chan?"

"huh?"

"thank you."

"thank you for what?"

"are you st- thank you for listening to all the dumb shit i have to say."

"you're welcome you fucker. and for the record, i'm not stupid."

a/n
this is too short and too shitty but i really didn't know what to do with this chapter since it's only a filler