seven

『♡』written: 2:40amfinished: 3:15amwc: 423

『♡』
written: 2:40am
finished: 3:15am
wc: 423

„what do you mean don't talk to him ever again?" jisung furrowed his brows indignantly at the taller boy in front of him. he could't really classify him.

sharp cheekbones, insanely handsome, red hair. he looked like someone who could have anybody by just throwing a gaze at them yet seemed really lonely.

„i'm just trying to prevent you from hurting yourself." the boy whispered as if anybody could hear what had to be spoken anytime even though the hallways were empty at this time; after school.

„who are you anyway?" the squirrel looking male stayed stubborn which made the other grit his teeth. he hiccuped before answering just as quiet as before. „mark." jisungs look became iffy. „mark who?"

the male whose name was apparently mark rolled his dark brown eyes as he looked around the hallway assuring that nobody's there with them. „mark tuan."

jisung nodded. „listen-" started the red head. „yugyeom is...let's say he's a wolf in sheep's clothing." mark became more quiet with every word that left his mouth. the shorter stared at him in confusion, a big question mark practically plastered on his face.

mark noticed that jisung didn't really understand what exactly he was trying to say, so he continued his silent speech.

„didn't you ask yourself why he doesn't has any friends? didn't you ask yourself why most people avoid him?"

„i haven't even noticed that that's the case. why?" the taller male grew impatient. „because he isn't as nice and caring as he pretends to be." mark shot a warning glance at the boy, leaving him all alone in the empty hallway.

he isn't as nice and caring as he pretends to be.

that was what was stuck in jisung's head the whole day from that point. even when he called minho in the evening like he always did, it never seemed to leave his brain. it was always in the back of his head, waiting to attack him again.

jisung wasn't stupid. he knew that something was up with yugyeom, but believing a stranger? that didn't seem like something he would normally do. and so he just simply didn't.

„jisung?"

„jisung?"

„babyboy?"

that was when the now pastel pink blushed boy snapped out of his thoughts.

„oh my god as much as i love pet names, don't ever call me that name again. i dare you."

minho let out a giggle.

and how much jisung missed that god damn giggle even though he heard it every single evening.