thirteen

『♡』written: 1:43pmfinished: 5:26pmwc: 362

『♡』
written: 1:43pm
finished: 5:26pm
wc: 362

"do you know how to spell this?" yugyeom shook his head, disappointed at himself.

"that's okay. it's spelt with a d insteas of a t. common mistake." told him jisung from across the room.

the older sighed as he wrote down all the letters and words he didn't even want to write down.

english was such a boring subject to him yet it was so important.

why would he want to learn the language when he wasn't planning on going there anyway.

finishing his work, he slammed the book shut and stuffed his supplies back into his oh so heavy bag.

"done?" jisung looked up from the book he was reading to make time pass faster since he still didn't have his phone.

"done." responded yugyeom as he kind of threw his bag in the corner, not giving it a single look back.

the squirrel boy nodded, not fully knowing what to do.

"shall i go home now?"

"why? we never do anything besides studying. let's do something different. we have enough time anyway so let's watch a movie? isn't that what friends do?"

jisung gulped at the word friends and yugyeom's sudden outburst of emotions. if he agreed now the mushroom boy would think that he really wanted to be friends.

otherwise he'd be disappointed.

or even angry.

he felt so bad for him. he didn't want to make him feel less worth than others by rejecting him. he wanted to avoid it at all cost.

yugyeom seemed so weird to him.

almost evil and he didn't know why.

the warning he received from mark made him so wary it was exhausting to think about it.

the boy just had this strange aura.

"jisung." exclaimed yugyeom which made the addressed boy snap out of his thoughts.

"huh?"

"i asked you a question." yugyeom seemed to become impatient and fed up with it.

jisung nodded but that didn't seem to satisfy the tall boy. "use your words."

yep, something was off.

"yes. we can do that." corrected jisung.

yugyeom smiled, a satisfied look forming on his face.

but little did he know that jisung wasn't that stupid.