2

Mami and Hajime were heading to the Warden's office. Mami was happily humming excited to see her sister. Hajime noticed but chose not to say a thing to the girl. Soon the two were in the waiting room.

"Well if it isn't Hajime. What, did you get in trouble?" A voice smirked.

"Zip it pup. The warden wanted to see Inmate 00 here." Hajime growled in annoyance.

"Now now Hajime. That's no way to talk with a friend." Mami pouted as Kiji laughed.

"The beauty is right! We are your allies Hajime. Not your enemy," Kiji said walking towards the two.

"You have too much perfume. Back off." Hajime threatened.

"I think it smells wonderful Kiji. Is it a new fragrance?" Mami asked politely.

"Why yes it is! You are the first to recognize it!" He exclaimed.

Hajime tolled his eyes before Mitsuru walked out of the office. He was laughing loudly before whispering something to Hajime. Mami was to occupied with Kiji and fashion to notivce. But soon she was lifted by her collar and dragged away.

"I'll see you later Kiji!" She smiled waving.

Hajime set her down as they walked in. Guards lined the walkway. At the desk Mami noticed her sister and Samon. Or otherwise known as monkey to her.

"I brought her like you asked, Warden." Hajime said keeping a hand on her shoulder.

Mami held a stoic expression. Her sister turned in her chair and nodded. Mami noticed the excited glint in her sister's eyes.

"I see, thank you Sugoroku. If you and Samon here don't mind, do you think you could give me time with her?" She asked quietly.

The two supervisors stood in salute before bowing and leaving. Mami gave a teasing glare as Samon did the same. As soon as the door closed Mami raced to her sister as the warden did the same.

"Momoko-neesan! It's been forever!" Mami glomped  her sister in a tight hug.

Warden Hyakushiki laughed holding her little sister close. The two stayed like that for a good few minuets before they released.

"You've gotten so big Mami. And look how beautiful you are! I'm sure none of the guys have given you any problems?" Momoko asked her sister.

"Nope! All the guys are doing just fine!" Mami cheered smiling.

"I see. That's good to hear. If anything happens just report it and I will handle it." Momoko responded before heading back to her desk.

Mami stood in attention knowing her sister didn't want just pleasantries. Momoko folded her hands while her eyes were closed. Mami seemed to notice and sighed before yelling.

"Hajime! Samon! Get in here!" She yelled.

The two supervisors hurriedly walked in and stood beside Mami. One on each side. The two gulped quietly as they though the warden called them. Mami tried not to laugh and it seemed Momoko also did.

"Yes warden!" They said in salute.

"At ease. I want to know all about Cell 13. That is why I asked you to bring Inmate 00 here. She knows the most about those four." Warden said sternly.

"What do you want to know?" Mami asked crossing her arms.

"Why have those four begin to behave? There has to be a reason. And I want to know why." Momoko said seriously.

Mami sighed running a hand through her hair before thinking. It's true she knows why the other three stopped. But Jyugo? He isn't interested in anything. Anything the guys give him, he solves or works out. Hell, he probably could even solve the problem on women if he tried. That thought made her blush slightly.