One

It was all slowly coming back to me. The creatures. The suitcase. The best adventure I had in my life because of one Newt Scamander. Yes, I remember Newt. His cute fringe, his adorable smile.. Just..everything about him and I miss him terribly. Another thing that was great was Jacob remembers, too. Well, not all of it. There were bits and pieces that are a bit blank, but we guess since the spell was suppose to take away bad memories ours didn't erase completely. Everything that happened with Newt wasn't a bad memory.

So, I surprised Tina at her apartment while Jacob went to woo Queenie. This was one month after we've been obliviated. Jacob's bakery was a complete success. People loved the Niffler shaped pastries. I hung a few of my sketches in around and people loved it. It wasn't really that much, one was of Pickett swinging from a tree. There was this other one with Jacob but in a cooky form. For that first month, I've been happy. The happiest I've ever been. But there was this pit in my stomach that felt like something was missing. Then slowly I started to remember. The bank, MACUSA, magic, the wizarding world. Everything started to make sense.

I still had to go on like everything was normal. Live my life to the fullest, but without Newt with me...I still felt empty. Queenie filled in the dark patches a month after Jacob and I got our memories back. And then I found out she placed some kind of love spell on him, which I found ridiculous. I understand that she's scared of what will happen if they ever found out, but Jacob's already in love with her. If I was a witch, then I would have found a spell to reverse it and make Jacob normal. He's acting like he's drunk all the time.

I was sketching in my book again until Tina placed something on my lap. I gave her a confused look as I didn't move to unwrap the gift. "What's this?"

She smiled. "Just open it."

I gave her another look as I slowly opened the present. My mouth flew open as I removed the wrapping paper so the book is sitting on my lap now. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. A novel by Newt Scamander.

Here comes the water works. "Oh, my god, Tina," I said happily as I hugged her. "But...But..."

Tina gave me a sad smile before grabbing my sketchbook. It was another picture of Newt I drew. Like I said, I've miss him a lot. And the closest thing I have to him are my memories, so I've been drawing them for the past few weeks. Part of me wants to know if he misses me or if he's even thinking about me, but...I don't know.

"I know you miss him, Alina. We all do. It's just..."

"He's in London and we're here," I said. I set the book aside. "And it's frown upon for wizards to be seeing with Muggles and whatnot. Believe me, I get it." I played with the loose thread from my sweater. "I can't help but miss him, Tin. It's just like when you meet that someone special. It's just like a wha-pow going off in your chest."

Tina chuckled. "Wha-pow?"

"Yes, like it just hits you. With Newt, it was just like that." A wha-pow.

Tina gave me another sad smile before getting up. "How about I make you some tea?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I grabbed my sketchbook and looked at the picture.

" I grabbed my sketchbook and looked at the picture

"Tea's just what I need."

》》》》

Tina went home after a few more hours. Jacob still hasn't come home from his date with Queenie. I don't know if it was really his idea or if it's hers but...I don't know, they're still out. I was about to go to sleep when there was a knock on my door. I furrowed my brows as I looked at the clock. 11 at night? Who's knocking at this time of night? Maybe it was another one of those drunks that thought this was their apartment again.

I rolled my eyes as I went towards the door. "I've told you guys a million times, you live on the next -" I opened the door and froze. Oh, my god. "Credence?"

"Hi, Alina."

I blinked a few times. That - That can't be Credence. Credence...he was killed. Queenie told me that he died. I squeezed my nails into my palm until I felt the small sting. I thought Credence would disappear and this be all a dream, but he's still here. Oh, my god, Credence is here.

I started crying as I pulled Credence into my arms. He held me just as tight. He was shaking a bit as something wet hit my shoulder. I closed my eyes as I pulled him closer to me.

"H - How?" I breathed.

Credence gave me a hopeful look. "You remember?" I nodded. For the first time in a while, I've seen Credence smile. "You remember."

"Credence, how - how are you alive?" I stuttered. Why am I even asking his that? I shook my head. "Don't answer that," I hugged him again. "I'm just happy that you're here."

And alive.

》》》》

A/N: Ok, I recommend not reading this of you haven't seen the movie. But the first few chapters is two months after everything happened, when it hits the third month that's when things will happen. I'm not going to say much in case people haven't seen the movie yet. And I'm going to try and write this the best I can by memory. Warning there will be spoilers.

*Not edited.*