Chapter 2 || Transmigration ||

[ Transmigration]

"Ugh... my head..."

Ji Xie Yue clutched her head in pain. The world seemed to move in circles and her crimson eyes squint to gain focus. All she remembered was that during their tour in an ancient palace, she excused herself to find a comfort room. Along the way, she stumbled upon a door with chinese symbols that she thought to be the restroom and pushed it open. Thinking to be greeted by the restroom stalls, what she got was a white light blinding her sight!

Vigilant eyes kept watch at the surroundings. Tall trees that are similar to plum blossoms surround her but what caught her eye is the glistening lake. Ji Xi Yue found strength in her legs and began to move closer. The reflection showed an impossible image that left her stunned and almost paralyzed.

...

" Young master, please go back. General Hui and Duke Xue will be worried"

Two young servants with identical faces furrowed their eyebrows as sweat continues to trickle down their faces. The little master ignored their pleas and continued to walk in big strides. Brown hair hung neatly in a braid and swayed down the waist while honey brown eyes expressed the young boy's distaste. The pinkish lips formed a pout. The features were lovely and pleasant to the eyes. Grow a little more and this will be one of the top beauties found in the Yuan Kingdom!

" I just want to see deeper into the forest! I'll go once I'm done! Hmph"

'If one scratch lands on the young master, they'll be ruined!'

The more these servants thought of the danger during the night, the more they felt their neck being wrung!

" Master, why don't we go during the day? The night air is cold and animals will roam!"

One of the servants tried to change their young master's thoughts but only for it to be ignored. Irritated by their noise, Hui Zi Yan took off with his little feet making the servants following even more frantic

'I only wanted to see the Fire blossoms! The only time to see them is during the night'

Hui Zi Yan's objective is true. The Fire blossoms are one of the treasures that the Yuan Kingdom boasts!

The Fire blossom tree is shaped like a Plum blossom tree except that it can grow over 7 meters tall. The flowers are very much the same as the plum blossoms, pinkish white with soft petals except that it glows like fireflies in the night and is exclusive to the Shensheng ( 神圣 ) Forest.

The Forest is only opened during the Flower Festival for 3 days to the public and officials and high ranking ministers needed the Queen's permission if they want to visit. The rules are strict to protect the spirits that are said to inhabit the forest. Currently, General Hui and her husband Duke Xue went to their summer villa along with the young master. They got permission to view the fire blossoms. Impatient, Hui Zi Yan couldn't wait for another day and snuck out to the forest.

Hazel eyes gleamed with excitement when he was greeted by the glistening lake. This lake indicated the entrance to the Fire Blossoms. Fire Blossom Petals danced and swayed along the wind. Some shyly touch the lake's surface creating a small ripple while others danced with the blowing wind that carried them higher and higher until they look like twinkling stars.