Ending

To every single reader,

Thank you so much for taking your time to follow The Kings and The Black Diamonds journey, and as I say an emotional farewell to this book and the gang's futures, I'd like to point out some clear messages I hope each reader has received.

- Gang Culture may be a very dominant feature of Modern Society, but the lifestyle has so many negatives compared to positives. Each of my characters posed a strong opinion on it, some good and some bad. But it is not a good thing, and people do get hurt.

- Liam's struggle to accept himself has been hinted throughout the book, and through his homophobic tendencies that have been highlighted in other stories. Self acceptance is important, for yourself and those around you. And there is nothing wrong with loving who you love, it is not a choice. As well as Liam's own LGBTQ+ story, I hope that Rocky's very open opinion was able to truly destroy any misconceptions regarding those who identify as Bi/Pansexual.

-Recovery and Mental Illness has been a common theme throughout all of my books. To any returning readers from Simply Purgatory, I hope I was able to show Kenzie's own journey in as much depth as I could. Recovery, even from the most horrific traumas, is possible and it is okay to not be okay and ask for help.

The first letter of each of my Chapter titles (Including the Prologue and Epilogue) can be put together to make the word Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

EG: P- Prologue, O- Oath, S- Streets, T-Trust

PTSD is a severe anxiety disorder that is caused from distressing and traumatising events. When planning and writing this book, I felt like I needed to show the negative aspects of Gangs and I did this through Killian's character. Gang Violence exposure can lead to and cause Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I felt like it was important to hint it without clearly stating, as I did with the Chapter titles. Just because something isn't noticeable, doesn't mean it isn't there. It's important to remember that.

-Addiction Recovery is possible, even for those who don't see a way out. Killian is a recovering addict, and he does still crave the drugs but his resilience to stay clean for himself and his family is what keeps him going. Sometimes, you may have to take everyday as a second at a time and that is okay. You will heal.