Ch. 1

I panted, placing my hands on my knees. Never putting five fingers on it. I shook my head, then looked back up. 'How can you fight without a quirk? It's impossible!' I growled to myself, then sprang back up. I ran to the teacher, glancing around at all the obstacles. I smirked, hopping up and touching one. I stood on the top, watching as he shook his head and ran to me. I hopped off, hearing him run into. The top, not yet dust, fell onto him, making me smile.
     He pushed it off, making me growl. Stay away from close up attacks with this one. I nodded to myself, charging at him. Last minute, I dodged and landed on another obstacle. He knows to not charge at it this time. I smiled, grabbing the dust and hopping down. Before landing on the ground, I tossed the dust into his eyes. I rolled, then looked up at him. He smiled, then nodded to me. "Good aim. Good observations and timing, too." I bowed, then walked away.
     I sat on the edge of the U.A. building. I picked up a piece of paper, watching it slowly turn. I picked up another, with four fingers this time. I laid down, starting to doodle. "Hey! Who are you?!" I looked down, staring at the green haired male.
     I slid off the building, but didn't try to hold on. That...that would destroy the building. Luckily, that kid caught me. I pointed down, and he slowly laid me down. "I'm L/n F/n. But, just call me F/n." He nodded, the scratched the back of his neck.
     "Would you mind me asking what your quirk-"
     "Decay...my quirk." I weakly smiled up at him, the pulled the paper out. I placed a fifth finger on it, watching as it became dust. The dust never stays long, which always made me frown. He nodded, then reached out a hand. I grabbed it with four fingers, allowing him to help me. I smiled once more, then rubbed the back of my neck. "Thanks for helping me, I guess." He nodded, then smiled.
     "I'm Izuku Midoriya."
     "Well, nice meeting you Midoriya. And, see you tomorrow, I guess." He nodded, waving. I waved back, looking back at my bag. It was falling, making me scoff. "How could I be so dumb?" I grabbed the bag, then gave another smile to the green haired male.
     "Deku!" I glanced back, seeing an ash blonde male approach. I sighed, then began to walk away.
     "See you, Midoriya." I waved over my shoulder, listening as the other male stopped.
     "Who are you, bitch?!"
     I sighed, placing the bag down. "Give me something you don't like." He glanced to Midoriya, then I shook my head. "No, not people...just," I growled, grabbing my bag and pulling a sheet of paper out. My pinky wasn't touching it, and I slowly placed it on. Slowly, but surely, the paper turned. "Names L/n F/n, Splodey. Now, I have a house to get to."
     "Hey!" I ignored him, dragging my bag by my side and flicking my finger to the sky. I held it up, looking at it, but continued to walk.
     Once I made it home, I set the bag by the door. I slipped my feet out of my shoes, trudging up the stairs. Surprisingly, a blanket laid there. I touched it, then quickly pulled away. 'Maybe not. I can't lose this blanket. That'll be a lot of money out of our pockets.' I laid down, looking at my hands. "Hey, Apple! How was the first day?"
     "I didn't kill anybody, so I say it went well." Everything went silent, then I was hugged.
     "I'm sorry, F/n. I'm so, so sorry." I sighed, patting her hand.
     "It's fine mom. Everything's fine." She didn't stop crying, which only broke my heart. I sound heartless, but I do have feelings.
     "It's not, F/n. If I knew you were going to have such a quirk, I wouldn't have had you!" I glanced back to her, then sat up. I pat her back, without my thumb, and sighed once more.
     "It isn't that bad of a quirk. If I ever fought a villain, all I would have to do is land a hit on them. I'm useful..." She nodded, wiping her eyes.
     "You're right..." 'Is she hiding something? She doesn't sound too...convincing...'
     "Hey, mom? What is your quirk?" She pulled away, smiling faintly.
     "I can control shadows. Your dad can Blood Bend." I nodded, wondering how useful those quirks can be. How did I wind up with...this? I smiled, hugging myself.
     "They sound fun to use. But...how, out of those quirks, did this one come out?" She covered her mouth, tears forming. "Not that I hate it, but...I heard quirks are passed down...sometimes." She nodded, smiling once more.
     "We're not sure where it came from, Apple." I smiled, nodding. 'Am I the only person with such a quirk?'
     "I'm back!" my father shouted, closing the door. My mother smiled, nodded, then stood up.
     "We're up here!" Soon, father's face appeared at the door.
     "Made any friends, Apple?" I shook my head, laying back.
     "Not sure," I shrugged, holding my hand up and looking at it. I held back a sigh, smiling faintly. "Hey, can I head out? I'm bored." They nodded, and I quickly grabbed a paper. I jumped out the window, then began walking away from my small house.