Ch. 2

I grumbled, watching as the paper turned. "Nice quirk." I spun around, my eyes landing on a shadow. "Don't worry. I know somebody who uses a similar quirk."
     "Similar?! Another person? Who?" By now, I was frantic. I wanted to know who this person was. I wanted to know...
     "Calm down, kid. If I say, don't speak." I nodded, watching as the male approached. "Good. I'm Tomura Shigaraki. My quirk: decay." I held my breath, then ran my four fingers through my hair.
     "How can you deal with it?" He simply shrugged, smiling.
     "I don't know, but I do know that, people with this quirk, are thought to be evil. Villains." My eyes widened, and I looked down to my hands. "And, who can deny that? We have a lot of power." Tears filled my eyes, and I quickly wiped them.
     "Are you evil?" He slowly nodded, pocketing his hands. "How...how can you deal with them talking about you like that?"
     "I didn't. I hid most of the time." I nodded, then grabbed another paper. "If you need me to show you, here," he voiced, taking some trash off the ground. He placed his fifth finger on it, and it turned. I nodded slowly, smiling.
     "Well, at least I'm not the only one," I smiled, looking down. "Anyways, why are you here?" I looked back up, noticing how closer he was.
     "Well, knowing how long it took to gain anybody as a...friend at such a facility, I was wondering. Why not become a spy for us?"
     "Become a spy? Us?" He nodded, then glanced around.
     "A spy for the League of Villains. You are worthy." I smiled at that, then placed a finger on my chin. "In return, I'll give you all the information I can on our quirk." I jumped, eyes wide.
     "All the information?" He nodded, pocketing his hands. "I'll do it. But now, I have to head home." He nodded, smiling.
     "I'll send someone out to get you-"
     "L/n F/n," I bowed, standing straight after a while. He smiled, nodded, then left. I stood there, then started home. "All the information..." I pumped a fist into the air, tears filling my eyes. "I can't wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey! Wait!" I turned, glaring as Tetsutetsu. Once he caught up, he smiled at me. "You're F/n, right?" I nodded, then started to walk once more. I dragged the bag, listening as it brought up small rocks and made small trails. "Do you need me to carry that?" I stopped, looking back. He was standing behind me, eyebrow cocked.
     "Depends. Do you want to carry it?" He shrugged then picked it up. I didn't fight, and just simply let go of the bag. He smiled, then returned to my side.
     "Lets go!" Enthusiastic ass. I glanced away, then followed. "So, what was your quirk again?"
     "Decay."
     "How do you use it?"
     "I touch something with five of my fingers. Then, it slowly turns to dust. After a while, the dust is no longer visible. Quite like when actual plants break down organisms. However, it is a faster process." He nodded, then gazed up at the sky.
     "F/n! Hey!" I looked around, my eyes landing on the green haired kid.
     "Midoryia. Hey," I faintly smiled, looking back up at the sky.
     "You talk to Class 1-A?! F/n, what're you thinking?!"
     "Save it. This kid helped me when I was falling off the building. I speak to him only because that." Tetsutetsu slowly nodded, glaring at Midoryia.
     "Hey, I was wondering. Can we train some day? I just want to see how you fight and use your quirk."
     "Sure. I wouldn't mind that." I heard a faint growl from Tetsutetsu, but ignored it. 'Is he jealous? Angry?'
     "Hey, after you finish training with that...1-A filth, would you mind spending time with me. I honestly want to get to know you a bit better, L/n." I sighed, shrugging.
     "I guess." 'Are you being too careless? What if that person is supposed to get you sometime today?' I shrugged off the thoughts, looking at the U.A. building. I tried reaching for my bag, then Tetsutetsu pulled it away. "I need it, Tetsu. Give." He smiled, shaking his head.
     "Not yet." I cocked my brow, then followed the two males into the building.
     "Bye, F/n. Tetsutetsu." I waved, seeing Tetsu give a small wave out of the corner of my eye. I quickly snatched my bag, dashing away.
     "Hey, wait!" I glanced behind me, then, with a smile, ran faster. What a fun game. Chase...'But wouldn't that happen when you become a full fledged member of the League of Villains?' I nodded at my thought, then stepped inside the class. Tetsu slid in, panting. "Why did you run?!" I shrugged, sitting down.
     "I was bored. Simple." I looked away, yawned, and waited for the class to start.